Where the Gamerz at?

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

I know theres a whole bunch of you get stoned and hit the gamin station guys out there:smiley_joint:..xbox 360 or ps3 dont matter post up whatever. Anyone grabbin that new medal of honor?

420king-MASSES

ps3 socom confrontation as i420king leader of clan RED EYE JEDIS

A

andy107

I got that 360 man..wish we could get socom on it but o well lol

A

andy107

hell yea dude even after all the games that have come out since then im still on there at least once a week slaughterin them zombies lol..any 360 guys pick up the new halo?

A

andy107

Any one pickin up that medal of honor tomorrow? Im pretty stoked it looks sick.

lazarus718

lazarus718

I'll be picking it up on Tues...hella stoked for it, looks AMAZING!!!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

What's up fellas. New to gaming but I figure it'll help keep me out of trouble when I do have some free time. Halo Reach for the 360 is badass, there are some upgrades from Halo 3 (I have the ODST version of 3). Black Ops (new MOH) is supposed to be sick. May end up picking that one up. If you run into me, I promise you'll know who I am, lol.

Masses- I like that Red Eye Jedi name! good chit right der...

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Definitely picking up the medal.of honor.. GOING TO BE SWEET!!

j wizzle

j wizzle

my 360 got banned from live, i pirate all my games now. i have a 360 thats not banned but only have legit fifa and modern warfare 2 right now. love to burn one and play though, takes my mind off of everything

Z

Zissou Intern

What's up fellas. New to gaming but I figure it'll help keep me out of trouble when I do have some free time. Halo Reach for the 360 is badass, there are some upgrades from Halo 3 (I have the ODST version of 3). Black Ops (new MOH) is supposed to be sick. May end up picking that one up. If you run into me, I promise you'll know who I am, lol.

Masses- I like that Red Eye Jedi name! good chit right der...

yo mang im rocking 360 too, but isnt black ops the new Call of duty? next month yo!

i played mw2 until i pulled it out and said that was enough ahhaha. sticking to GTA and skate 2/3 until the new drops

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Yeah- I was confused as to the drop date... like I said, I'm kinda new...LOL. I really enjoyed all the Ghost Recons, Oblivion/Morrowind series, and Halo.
Don't have a lot of time, until late nights. I figure this'll keep me home and out of trouble, lol. Plus, I am once again my kids' hero... Any recommendations on games?

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
lmao...... been into games since atari2600 pole postion and dig-dug, rocking the box and poppin nuggets on mw2 gammertag FAMILYFIRST530 three years ago i was in a clan called
XxXrzrsfirensquadXxX we were third in the world on ghost recon 2 used to game it up on gamebattles .com......hit me up you wanna roll on mw2

A

andy107

lmao...... been into games since atari2600 pole postion and dig-dug, rocking the box and poppin nuggets on mw2 gammertag FAMILYFIRST530 three years ago i was in a clan called
XxXrzrsfirensquadXxX we were third in the world on ghost recon 2 used to game it up on gamebattles .com......hit me up you wanna roll on mw2

I used to play GB matches all the time but got tired of it lol..heads up tho, last time there were a gaming thread i think it got closed cus of ppl puttin their gamertags up..i guess logic thought it was a security risk.

playin MoH right now, shits pretty tight. Stoked for the new CoD too, especially since they announced that you can watch the matches after their done and edit them like an instant replay then upload them.thats gonna be tight cus i hate doin sumthin fuckin sweet then cant prove it hahaha now you can.

420king-MASSES

thanks altitude it suits me and my crew just right we are the rightously stoned warriors =red eye jedis lol if you get a ps3 hit me up and join my clan theres a couple of growers in it///norcal thats so funny i remember pong and pole positionand it used to keep us occupied for hours on end good call atari still rules

Top Bottom