Where to access clones????

• Thread starter Trim Reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trim Reaper

Was wondering if any of you MI guys know where I can find some quality clones? I hate dealing with seeds, and was hoping to trade/buy top quality cuttings.
New to forum, hoping to find some new kindered spirits.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
:bong2:

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Compassion Clubs for sure bro. Go to one and its like farmers market, just got make ur self known to them first ya know.

T

Trim Reaper

Wayne Co. I went to one compassion club meeting a while ago and got a wierd vibe. I was in the indoor gardening industry for over 25 years and have seen some crazy shit. I guees it's hard for me to wrap my head around the "new" enviornment.
Been doing this a long time, just looking for new toys to play with, lol.
:hunter:

rawman

rawman

I heard the dispensaries or whatever they call themselves sell babies.

T

Trim Reaper

Thanks, I'll start right away. Any you can recomend in Wayne or Washtinaw? I went to one in Dearborn like I said, and was underwelmed.

Mike49048

Mike49048

I know a place in southwest Michigan if you have your card and don't mind the travel. Hit me with a pm if you want more info.

S

Smokin Tree

As others have said the compassion club meetings are a good place to make contacts. As far as any dispensaries that carry clones, Ann Arbor Health Collective usually has a decent stock of clones ( Chocolope and DJS Blueberry are the ones I see most often ), I cant speak for their authenticity just pointing the way to a place that has clones!

J

jimmiezigzag

Hi Reaper. I dont know where You are from, but This club has great clones. Good Luck.

T

Trim Reaper

Thanks everyone. I hit up AAHC, they had Chocolope and Burmeze Kush. I have also joined a couple clubs, and like you guys said networking is working well too.
I just want to have a variety of meds for myself and my patients, so no matter what your ailment, I've got something to fix ya :)
:party0036:

U

ugmjfarmer

I saw plenty of clones and moms/teens at a farmers market, just nothing elite. Every Sunday:

Compassionate Complianant Cannabis Club
628 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48912

Membership club only though.

joshadelph

joshadelph

Trim come into C-4, bluedream and purple kush x trainwreck clones, 15 each with massive roots. mention you seen us on the site

U

ugmjfarmer

That'd be cool. UGMJF what did they have around?

Some White Widows, a Chemdog hybrid, White Willow, Kevorkian, Afghan Kush, i think a purple kush as well but the selection was getting thin when I stopped in . Didn't get a chance to check out this weekend, I was too busy trimming buds.

A

alf318

'm from Kalamazoo area and wouldn't mind trading some cuts for cuts i don't have pm me if interested

Top Bottom