Where To Buy +25000 Btu Window A/c?

• Thread starter Infoproject
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Infoproject

Infoproject

Why not use a master controller? It's only 200 more than the "bot" thing, and can control co2 (fuzzy logic), temp, rh, ext. My master controller I can set day/night temps with a deadband.
Hey sorry i just wasnt sure what a low ambient temp kit is. not even sure about this cool bot thing.. Jist the guy from the Airconditionercanada.com was talking about

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

https://www.sunlightsupply.com/tools/btu-calculator
figured out 11x13x 8
With 4x 600w
4 digital ballasts
And i added 50L dehumidifier for good Measure
I would need 23500btu

I looked at split ac but i got quoted 3500 bucks

Portables arent efficient

So window a/c is my only option right?
25000-29000 btu is approx 1300 to 1700 canadian dollars.

Can anyone tell me where to look?

Amazon.ca frigidaire 25000 btu
Approx 1200$

Wayfair artic king 25000 btu 1339 $

Airconditionercanada.com frigidair 29000 btu about 1300 $
Is thaat too much btu for my room?
Mainly looking for free shipping and brand advice. Or better deals.
Hello there any time you go over about 10,000 BTU you will need step up to like 240 volts I like the idea of running two smaller units but even if they run on 110 you can probably not put them on the same circuit or they will pop the breaker. You definitely need a dedicated line either way. GE makes a pretty solid unit.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Hello there any time you go over about 10,000 BTU you will need step up to like 240 volts I like the idea of running two smaller units but even if they run on 110 you can probably not put them on the same circuit or they will pop the breaker. You definitely need a dedicated line either way. GE makes a pretty solid unit.
Portable units are horribly inefficient and underperform.

Infoproject

Infoproject

Hey i orderdd the frigidaire 25000 btu unit with remote temp sensor :) it was 1300 canadian dollars after taxes and delivered to my door and yes its 240v, i have an electrician coming once it arrives , he can also hook up my light controllers to 240 :) pics soon

Infoproject

Infoproject

So heres the pics! The ac arrived and it looks like a beast. Remote sensor so i can put it under the canopy. Should be good for 4 or 5 600w lights with ballasts.

Also i included a pic of the new 2x4 table and res.
I plan on doing upto 4 of these tables, start one new table every month for a perpetual harvest. Grow log starting soon. All im waiting for is my license to come in the mail.

Last grow i did was 9 years ago in dwc buckets everything went well but od like to switch to ebb and flow it seems easier for res change outs for doing sog.

What im wondering is what would be an easy table setup, cubes, coco, hydroton, cocomat. Or maybe just 4 inch cubes and cover the table With black/white 6ml poly sheet of plastic and let the roots run free in the table.

DSC 0723
B

Bogart Tasty

https://www.sunlightsupply.com/tools/btu-calculator
figured out 11x13x 8
With 4x 600w
4 digital ballasts
And i added 50L dehumidifier for good Measure
I would need 23500btu

I looked at split ac but i got quoted 3500 bucks

Portables arent efficient

So window a/c is my only option right?
25000-29000 btu is approx 1300 to 1700 canadian dollars.

Can anyone tell me where to look?

Amazon.ca frigidaire 25000 btu
Approx 1200$

Wayfair artic king 25000 btu 1339 $

Airconditionercanada.com frigidair 29000 btu about 1300 $
Is thaat too much btu for my room?
Mainly looking for free shipping and brand advice. Or better deals.

Got one of mine off Craigslist. Noisy little shit but she's powerful. 25k was 200 cash.
Other one from lowes $630ish with tax, didn't buy the warranty wish to science that I had.
Electrician buddy wired me right up, small light leaks are easily solved with black privacy fabric lets your shit breathe without destroying airflow. Good luck!

Infoproject

Infoproject

Got one of mine off Craigslist. Noisy little shit but she's powerful. 25k was 200 cash.
Other one from lowes $630ish with tax, didn't buy the warranty wish to science that I had.
Electrician buddy wired me right up, small light leaks are easily solved with black privacy fabric lets your shit breathe without destroying airflow. Good luck!

Awesome il keep that in mind thanks :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom