Where to buy cheap lights??

• Thread starter shagy64221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shagy64221

I need some complete setups for lighting for my garden.There got to be some place that sells some lighting cheap.Every where I look,150.00 and up.I dont want a used turd thats going to go out in a week.The demand for lights should have bring the prices down but nope.Same with the flowers.Everyone has it, grows it and yet the prices stays the same.Collectives and shops should be lowering the price and instead of sell it at street value prices.Lets not make this all about money.Lets help those that need it at a price that RIGHT, you can still make a small profit.

G

Go Big

If your referring to bulbs, bghydro.com has 6 packs of the 1000w hps bulbs for $29 a bulb and they are in CA like you. eBay also is great for bulbs, just make sure you dont buy a used one by mistake, mark new only when you search. :) They even have generic dual arc hps/mh 1000w for $35 from Canada. That's about all I got.....

B

Buddy Flowers

He said he needs complete setups...

You get what u pay for bro

G

Go Big

I'm outfitting 8 more lamps to my room, grabbed the 6" reflector / valueline ballast and 1000w hps bulb for $225 each which I thought was pretty good.

eBay was about the same for cost, but they had funky looking ballasts. I had a silver digital one from there and it burned up after month 3 or 4. eBay does have a ton of systems for sale..

Also try amazon.com -- Atlantis Hydro has them do an order fulfill for their 1000w kits. They are really low priced, and if you have Amazon.com Prime (or do the free month trial) you can have them 2nd day air delivery for free. :-) They only have 3 of their kits that are shippable via Prime membership though, all are winged hoods. I would have bought it if they were 6" AC.

Since the bghydro deals are black friday deals I cant say if they will be better after, probably go up back to normal or so. Then at that point eBay would be the cheapest kit combos. (eBay ones also usually come with mh & hps & timer, whereas bghydro comes with a single hps lamp)

S

shagy64221

Thank for the Info

I will just do summer grows! Wait for the prices to come down.I aint paying hundreds for a light.Thats too much for a poor person like myself.

I

ibTheMan

No way, save some more, get a 1000w set up as cheap as you can, grow, upgrade after to whats needed, summers ah long time away! Plus even then harvest is almost ah year away!each one of my lights is $600 and that ah steel for what you get in return. so if you can build a $250 or so set up DO IT, DO IT (in that one movie voice) and grow away.

deadcat

deadcat

I use t5 HO lights, got mine from ebay, 6500 spectrum for grow, 3000 spectrum for bloom, flower at about 2 feet tall b/c lights are fluorescent. If you're going for HPS i would just go to google product search and search for HPS 400w (or whatever watt) and search by lowest price, just make sure you get a fixture that can support the wattage if you go that route.

S

shagy64221

Thanks anyways!!

Gave all but 12 clones away and will keep these alive until spring.I had 87 others giving to me by a friend who just pass away from cancer.He was a local grower who gave me alot of help thru the years.I am fighting for disabilty for parkinson right now and cant work.I use to do little chorres around his place for buds & cash to get by on.My lawer says if I do any work and it will show that I dont need disabilty,yet how am i suppose to pay rent or food? So I will just wait for a sunnyday!!! Life Sux's!!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Gave all but 12 clones away and will keep these alive until spring.I had 87 others giving to me by a friend who just pass away from cancer.He was a local grower who gave me alot of help thru the years.I am fighting for disabilty for parkinson right now and cant work.I use to do little chorres around his place for buds & cash to get by on.My lawer says if I do any work and it will show that I dont need disabilty,yet how am i suppose to pay rent or food? So I will just wait for a sunnyday!!! Life Sux's!!

you should look into it a bit more - social security has programs where you can work part time and keep your benefits

also if you start a small business or do free lance it doesnt affect your payments as long as you dont make over a certain amount - and even then you dont lose your benefits, just some of the cash they pay you

your lawyer is giving you shit advice IMO - hope your not paying him

S

shagy64221

I can do some work after I get on,but working NOW would not be so good.I dont pay a dime unless I win.

Latest posts

Top Bottom