Where to buy seeds? 'UK'

• Thread starter iTurniGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Looking for a decent place to get seeds online from.

We're looking for something fast in flowering, high thc/yield and leaning towards fruity
Does anyone know any decent websites that ship to UK? :)

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

right in your back yard mate. They came really quick and discrete.

Ooh I'll have a look cheers-) never knew about this one

I've had good luck with the Attitude from UK. shipped to USA without problems. great selection.

Yeah it actually seems pretty popular. Might be one to try, I've only used royal queen seeds so far and that's just once but there's not a huge selection

Seedsman! I can’t express how great they are! And they are having a black Friday sale!

I've seen mixed reviews about seedsman but they are massive . Can't completely keep everyone satisfied, might try it :p

Fudge

Fudge

Im from UK and always used seedsman, but recently the freebies have been terrible, had Northern lights and white widow, that seemed to have bad genetics, lots didnt germ at all. 2 x glookies failed to germ(paid for). luckily the 3rd popped and got a great mother from her. Ive just been sponsored by RQS and every single bean popped within 24 hours. I cant fault them, BUT, saying that I also put an order in with Attitude, it arrived in 48 hours, I paid by bank transfer and got 4 beans free just for doing that, I paid £60 and got 21 seeds with 11 different strains. I wet 5 strains( and every single one popped in 48 hours.) great stock, great service, great prices.

Last edited:
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

I have also had germination issues with Seedsman in the past only 3 of 5 Trainwreck popped, only 7 of 10 AK popped. And none of the freebie NYC D or blueberry popped.
its annoying to have 20-30% of the order be bunk.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Yeah we done royal queen before n all popped no issues.. but they don't have any fast strains under 50 days so was looking for alternative website. Seems like attitude could be the one to try ^^

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Man that’s super fast, your looking for the speed autos!
From seed to dried bud my lab can take up to 5 or 6 months, that’s what I get for doing photoperiods seeds and growing 4 foot bushes.

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Man that’s super fast, your looking for the speed autos!
From seed to dried bud my lab can take up to 5 or 6 months, that’s what I get for doing photoperiods seeds and growing 4 foot bushes.

Just wanna try like 6 week veg then the 50 day flowering n see what it can produce, not sure if I'll go with the above link yet. We'll see:p

Fudge

Fudge

How are you for maybe keeping a mother if I send you a clone, Check out Bigbug it's a critical mass, crossed to flower fast. Big buds, sticky, LOTS of crystal and has a citrus/pungent smell.

Fudge

Fudge

My clones are running stable at 49 days now too, this last lot I aimed for 2 weeks veg and flip but it ran a bit longer

Fudge

Fudge

I've also ran 2 of the speed autos check out my other thread speed+/green wild shark 7 weeks seed to harvest

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

How are you for maybe keeping a mother if I send you a clone, Check out Bigbug it's a critical mass, crossed to flower fast. Big buds, sticky, LOTS of crystal and has a citrus/pungent smell.

Might be able to in the future bud, I'll give you a message about it, need to upgrade on equipments lol.
Do you use carbon filters btw?

Fudge

Fudge

Might be able to in the future bud, I'll give you a message about it, need to upgrade on equipments lol.
Do you use carbon filters btw?

Sorry just noticed spelling , its BIGNUG.
I dont run carbon filters in veg, but yes 100% once in flower, the glookies and gorilla would stink the street out by now if i didnt

Fudge

Fudge

also check out grimsby hydroponics on ebay, hes a buyer and seller of grow stuff, get some amazing deals off him new and used

iTurniGrow

iTurniGrow

Sorry just noticed spelling , its BIGNUG.
I dont run carbon filters in veg, but yes 100% once in flower, the glookies and gorilla would stink the street out by now if i didnt

Which one do you recommend if I were to upgrade to 200x200x200 tent, fan and filter? I'm stupid at this CFM shit etc lol.

Right now in the 120x120x200 I got a 6inch fan 'ram' with the filter that comes with it, its pretty big.. but we did notice smell was leaking, i think it may be due to high humidity.. we didn't have a dehumidifier but getting one for next grow

Also what size is grow room, lights etc?
Would help 👍

2x 240watt leds 'kingbrite' & a SF1000 from spiderfarmer next grow , 120x120x200 but looking to upgrade probably.

also check out grimsby hydroponics on ebay, hes a buyer and seller of grow stuff, get some amazing deals off him new and used

Cheers man I will do :)

Top Bottom