Where to find Aquafarms in the States?

• Thread starter yayarea
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yayarea

These are the Aquafarms that Heath uses in his system, I dont know if the question has been asked but where can I get them at here in the usa.

Where to find aquafarms in the states

M

MediMary

I don't think you can get them here, Heath is from the UK by the way :)

Y

yayarea

I was wondering if they were manufactured here in the states and sent to europe, I guess not. I know Heath is from the UK, I pretty much knew the anwser before I asked since I havent seen anyone do an exact copy of his system here in the states. Thanks anyways Mary, Peace.

Y

yayarea

Yeah DEX I seen the ones on the website, Im with you I want the squares. Im going to call GH tomorrow and see if they can make it happen. I got to get back to the simple side, Ive ran the MPB's three times the first was the great, the second killed them by running my sulfur burner for three hours and the air pumps, pumping the sulfur into the root zone. The third run is to be determined, but hydrofungicide aint clearing whatever I have up. I have never killed a plant in 6yrs Ive been doing this shit, clones yeah but but not established girls. Ive done hydro blazeoneup dwc , soil, coco with good results so this shit sucks.

Top Bottom