Where to find Bog seed

• Thread starter Memorias
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Memorias

Memorias

Whats up farmers I was hopping to find some info where I could find some of Bog seeds in L.A. any help would be great thanks. looking for some sourbubble.:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey brother, Harborside health center in Oakland has what you are looking for:) its kind of a hike for em but maybe worth your while:)

Oh another thing, :giggle on a good day there you will find Cali Connection beans avail.

:passingjoint:

GTD

Memorias

Memorias

Thanks farmers Oakland is a good hike if I cant find them in L.A Oaktown here I come. Thanks again bro

L

LOCO__MOCO

The 2 places mentioned at the beginning of the thread are now stocked with BOG seeds..13pk for a $100 at both places. DOES ANYONE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH THESE PLACES?? DONT HAVE THE MONEY OR TIME TO WASTE....

K

koolace

Hey bro if all else fails good karma in clear lake seems to always have them!! hope this helps ya..

P

Purple Grapes

El Camino Wellness in Sac had some, but they got a letter from the feds in the first wave of the crackdown.

Luckily, I got Bogglegum, Bog Sour, and BMR before they closed up.

I've seen some clubs around the sac area with some bogglegum clones.

I've seen some bogglegum and bog sour bud pop up at clubs in the bay and in sac. Supposedly, the bud bogglegum bud that they had at El Camino Wellness was grown by BOG himself.

D

drumtalking

BOG genetics

While it is true that El Camino's landlord received a DEA letter, they are still open at the present time. In fact, they just received a seed drop from BOG and I got home a few minutes ago with a pack of Sour Strawberry Kush (also saw Bogglegum, Sour Bubble, and one or two others, all $80.00) so get 'em while you can!

P

Purple Grapes

While it is true that El Camino's landlord received a DEA letter, they are still open at the present time. In fact, they just received a seed drop from BOG and I got home a few minutes ago with a pack of Sour Strawberry Kush (also saw Bogglegum, Sour Bubble, and one or two others, all $80.00) so get 'em while you can!

Wow that's great news, I'm glad they are still open. That is one of the few clubs I like. They have dj short seeds too.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yeah, I'm after that Strawberry Kush. I'm sitting on Sour Bubble & Sour Lifesaver right now and if they were fems they'd already be popped!!

R

Reno23

(b0g) sour bubble seeds trade

Want to trade some seeds. I picked up bog sour bubble at el camino in Sacramento. I would like to find other bog strains. [email protected]

Top Bottom