Where To Find Organic Indica

• Thread starter Skaturgurl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Skaturgurl

looks like the oil might be hard to find. I might need to find indica and learn how to make it.

How does one find a reliable grower with organic indica?

Thank you so much.

Dan789

Dan789

looks like the oil might be hard to find. I might need to find indica and learn how to make it.

How does one find a reliable grower with organic indica?

Thank you so much.
There’s always the DIY route. What state are you in for starters?

MW7945

MW7945

If you're in a legal state a dispensary would be the easiest and fastest route

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If your in a legal state, finding a private grower would my #1 choice. I'm not a big fan of dispensaries.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I agree. I wanted a private source! I won’t go to a dispensary.
In Colorado, shops are required to disclose inorganic ingredients used in the grow on the label. If you want clean meds, you have to find the right shop. I think I recall Rare Dankness has only one ingredient on their label, cold pressed neem oil. I don't know where you are but there are plenty of places that have clean meds in Colorado, the testing requirements of shops here are pretty stringent. Good luck.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
In Colorado, shops are required to disclose inorganic ingredients used in the grow on the label. If you want clean meds, you have to find the right shop. I think I recall Rare Dankness has only one ingredient on their label, cold pressed neem oil. I don't know where you are but there are plenty of places that have clean meds in Colorado, the testing requirements of shops here are pretty stringent. Good luck.

Have you been into that shop? It looks real nice and fancy

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Have you been into that shop? It looks real nice and fancy
Yes, it's super fancy and they use it to justify $60 1/8ths, at least that was right when they opened. Pretty sure @xavier7995 found a keep Ghost Train Haze pheno that might replace his champion bred Ass Train Haze Number Two. They were packing half eighths in sealed cans injected with nitrogen, but their clone shelf was pretty slick, they were finished plants cut like clones to show flower structure. I can't imagine they would look good and would have to be changed all the time. It was a one time trip just to hear them say that they would like us to buy their seeds but they don't want anyone to use them for breeding.

The only thing missing was hot bud tenders too busy instasnapfacechatboxing to ring up orders, but since we were the only ones there we had about ten employees giving us the stare down. They were probably staring at Xavier since he's so shady. #whitepeopleproblems

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I agree. I wanted a private source! I won’t go to a dispensary.
Did you ever share what state you are in? That would probably go a long way to help steer you in the right direction. I don't think state testing requirements are the same across the board.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I think you would go broke buying bud from a dispensary to turn into rso. It's not fully on the up and up, but there should be a glut of cheap outdoor weed on Craigslist due to harvest season...but uh, don't get robbed/killed/busted.

I really liked rare dankness' dispensary. It was extremely professional and just well put together. It would be a great place to take your grandparents if they were curious about weed stores(I think local came up with that description), it's way north from me though so I just take visitors to sacred seed or kind love. The weed was pretty good, would still rather just get their seeds and grow it myself. The nitrogen sealed containers are a cool method of packaging but I am still partial to being able to see the actual buds I am buying.

Edit: CA would be your best bet for a legit private legal source. CO is pretty regulated and expensive and doesn't offer much in the way of a legal option to buy in a non-dispensary environment.

Edit 2 for below: house of dankness is the dispensary name I believe, big fan of their GTH 1 as well.

Last edited:
bongzaway

bongzaway

whats the name of the rare dankness place, i I grew out scotts GTH #1 and it was fuckin fire like none other. gdam straight sativa and they finished end of sepptember outdoors ! wow

guymandude

guymandude

it helps to kow the right people and have the right friends, as far as genetics go. I'll ask around and see what i can find for ya

Latest posts

Top Bottom