Where to get a hash bell skillet?

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Does anyone know where I can buy a hash bell skillet attachtment (slider) for a water pipe? I can't find a good website that has them, only youtube videos and stuff. A local dispensary sells 'em, but for $75, there must be better deals out there! Anyone know of a good website? Google shopping is useless....

E

ent

www.aqualabtechnologies.com had them. i actually checked yesterday and the link didn't work anymore. i'd check back soon as i think he'll restock those.

$75 is not a bad price at all if the skillet is titanium.

monkeybone

monkeybone

Bonez
Supporter
Labworkx Skillet Vapor Curve

buy direct from the manufacturer, skip aqualab

I have been using this Labworkx Skillet Vapor Curve for the past week and am ready to do a review thread.

90.00 - worth every penny and more :)
191.JPG

Bell

2TheDome

if you get the ones without wire and titanium, where do you get the ti for the skillet? do you machine it or just get a little piece and ghetto rig it?

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
aqua lab will have more of my curves up pretty soon.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I've got a thread on the vapor skillet curve that shows the wire wrapping up close.

:passingjoint:

that wrapping was bit from me, the whole curve idea with titanium, and the hinge wrap style is all my design, but they did a crappier job. those ones aren't as secure as they could be.

S

stoopid monkey

aqua lab will have more of my curves up pretty soon.

hashmasta! Good to hear that! I've been pestering them for a minute, lol. The wire wrap idea is a great design, it holds the swing solid like a hinge :)

You've been doing this for about awhile now hmk, what do you think is better? Ti or glass/quartz

Billygoat

Billygoat

They get all my money these days. Washer machines, Bags, Press, Press plates, and soon some new glass. They are the best and if you ever have any issues. They clear it up right away. I love ALT and they have a super nice selection.
Take care,
BG

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
They get all my money these days. Washer machines, Bags, Press, Press plates, and soon some new glass. They are the best and if you ever have any issues. They clear it up right away. I love ALT and they have a super nice selection.
Take care,
BG

Same here Billy.

Great site, great stuff and killer CS.

HMK Glad to here new curves are coming! Whichs reminds me I need to post some new oil pics. :)

Megas

Megas

Aqua Tech had the TI Skillets from Labworkx for 20.00, as of today show out of stock. They are like 99% pure TI, so I grabbed an extra while the getting was good.

You want to get a good piece of titanium so you aren't inhaling metal dust or other contaminants when you heat up the plate.
Not too sure how much better these would be if they are finished or coated with something but none the less I totally agree it would be better than aluminum. I've seen these things used for some time and they are pretty wicked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom