Where to get a Micro plane

• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

After seeing me make bubblehash my friend made some he gave me some to test , he made the error of thinking the best ends up in the 25u bag so he pulled the 90/73/45 and did the run without them. I filled him in as to the grades how the work ect. however it was also still wet as he tried drying it in a dehumidifier as a lump.

He needs a mirco plane any ideas were to get one.

I don’t use them myself as I cut it up with a blade as it’s just for me it’s easy but he needs one I think.

Where to get a micro plane
Gmix

Gmix

Yeah I know they was ok.
It’s a good point mind.
I had told him that already but I think I need to ram it home to him.

I dried them myself,just wondering were to get a plane tbh

Last edited:
chemistry

chemistry

Most square kitchen graters have a zest grater on one side, and cheese grater on the other. 👍

Gmix

Gmix

Ok I gotcha

I saw some on a seller site however they was under kitchen ware so I thought they maybe the wrong item. I was thinking they was different alought they did look right I wasn’t sure if folks used ones that were Pacifically made for hash making.

Know what to get imo I think I oughta go round when he next makes some as you know you pick up tricks n stuff.

As said I haven’t used one before as I cut mine up as fine as I can and do make sure it’s dry dry like below however I might get one as it does dry more even.

E45BAD74 4602 4BB6 ADDE 3B118E315D29
chemistry

chemistry

Look on GNick55's diary/log, its all he does, a hash man until the end. 👍 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom