Where To Get Good Genetics??

• Thread starter 420blazin024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420blazin024

so I am currently trying to find a reliable place to get good quality cannabis seeds. Last year I got some bc god bud from bc bud depot and it was a total scam the seeds were so tiny and at end of year nothing but a bunch of airy fluffy bud!

Has anyone ever had any experience with seedsman seed bank? I was thinking about getting some blue dream from humbolt seed organization and some northern lights from royal queen seeds, I'm just looking for some feed back on there. I also was looking at crop kings they seem to have good review. Have any thoughts please let me know I've been doing a lot of looking around!

Thanks!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
so I am currently trying to find a reliable place to get good quality cannabis seeds. Last year I got some bc god bud from bc bud depot and it was a total scam the seeds were so tiny and at end of year nothing but a bunch of airy fluffy bud!

Has anyone ever had any experience with seedsman seed bank? I was thinking about getting some blue dream from humbolt seed organization and some northern lights from royal queen seeds, I'm just looking for some feed back on there. I also was looking at crop kings they seem to have good review. Have any thoughts please let me know I've been doing a lot of looking around!

Thanks!
MMMMMM How about THC FARMER I heard they sell really good genetics...

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I still keep my God bud pheno in the line up. Super super super head trip high. Solventless Rosin from GB is out of this world. But deffinately not my go to strain of choice. I get rock hard thumb buds. I only rotate her every 3rd run.

This site has some great selections. Look on the home page.

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Thanks!

WELL I want to say it nice so learn to use the search bar. Press Forums and research seed companies.

Everyone will give you there favourite seedbank. I dont know are people lazy these days and just want to be spoon fed without putting in a little bit of effort?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
WELL I want to say it nice so learn to use the search bar. Press Forums and research seed companies.

Everyone will give you there favourite seedbank. I dont know are people lazy these days and just want to be spoon fed without putting in a little bit of effort?

Yup

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Thanks!
There's a seed store here. look at THCbay.

Top Bottom