where to get TDS?!

• Thread starter glockdoc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
straincreation

straincreation

Whos gear ?. If its a tds meter that you need you can stop by your local hydro store, pool supplies might have one, maybe even a good nursery, is all else fails then go on amazon and get one new and cheap.hooe this helps if I am undrrstanding the question correctly but its a bit vague. Happy farming

glockdoc

glockdoc

Whos gear ?. If its a tds meter that you need you can stop by your local hydro store, pool supplies might have one, maybe even a good nursery, is all else fails then go on amazon and get one new and cheap.hooe this helps if I am undrrstanding the question correctly but its a bit vague. Happy farming
hey yea sorry for the abbreviation; i had meant top dawg seeds. but thanks for looking out!

thx logic ;)

tweedy

tweedy

He's not completely out of action, I met, chatted, chilled, and got beans from him at the cup here in Denver. I would go to the cup in San Fran or Michigan, my guess is that he will have a booth..
I had some I-95 which I know there is not a lot out there so he is still at it and playing with serious fire. Have not had as good of an OG in a while.

CageyBee

CageyBee

From what I know(and I know ill get some flack for this) JJ isn't making beans since he got hassled. Too risky in NY. He has surplus stock from old runs that hes handing out at the events. Money is making beans but JJ doesn't even really know what hes doing or what hes going to try to put out(if anything). I don't even think $M is in the same area. Basically they are not making gear right now. Ship w/o a captain type of thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom