Where to invest for yeilds. Does adding LED wattage always increase yeild?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Do you know where I can find good Trainwreck genetics in the US? Favorite strain since 98. Never had luck with foreign seed bank orders
Sorry... I get most of mine as clones. I got my original seeds from Australia, but that was years ago before they changed the name. It's called GG4 now, but before was simply Gorilla Glue until the glue people threatened legal action for using the name. Not sure if true or urban canni-legend. Any more, it's getting harder to get strains from even a few years ago... everybody is hawking their new hybrids. I would estimate that well over 75% of plants nowadays are hybrids of hybrids of hybrids. Landrace is pretty sparse. I unintentionally ruined a landrace strain in St Thomas by giving the local Rastas some of my seeds. It was much more potent than their local Sativa and they abandoned it for the most part. Now it's almost impossible to find the old strain Sativas from before the cruise ships started arriving daily.

duneexplorer

duneexplorer

Hey, your setup sounds pretty impressive already. Congrats on pulling in a solid yield with what you have. Adding another light like the HLG Qb96 could definitely boost your yield, but it's not the only factor.

Before investing, maybe consider optimizing your current setup first. Experimenting with different nutrients or soil could make a difference.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This is a 4-year-old thread. Grams per watt doesn't mean much if time isn't considered. A gram per watt in a total time of 100 days, from sprouting the seed to harvest is quite respectable.
Always bringing me down! Lol : ) im still trying to get through 2021 and 2022! Time just keeps speeding up.

Top Bottom