Where's all the Arizona growmies?

• Thread starter Whiskydrunk420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

What's up growmies . Looking to network with the other Arizona growers in my area . Ive found out here most Arizonans prefer shitty dispensary weed instead of growing their own. We need to change this .

DanC520

DanC520

I’m here, but I still go to the dispo to try stuff. PP, AL/Connected, or GS only. I like variety too much. That and the genetics for them, PP and GS at least, are traceable. It’s why I have a gorilla butter f2 going right now.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
What's up growmies . Looking to network with the other Arizona growers in my area . Ive found out here most Arizonans prefer shitty dispensary weed instead of growing their own. We need to change this .
Most people find out after their first run it takes quite a bit of time or they lose interest after the first. Growing dank will always be a commodity just remember that. 😂 happy grows.
burnz

SSgrower

SSgrower

I only have one homie who near to help me grow and I am the one "poppin" seeds as after 30 yrs an outlaw grower he can't pop seeds worth a crap, go figure, this run I am having issues too, probably weather in the coastal bend here in Texas, SS

D

dalegribble

What's up growmies . Looking to network with the other Arizona growers in my area . Ive found out here most Arizonans prefer shitty dispensary weed instead of growing their own. We need to change this.
well look at the dirt out there highly toxic a lot of iron in the dirt, when I was down there at Wichita Fall at Shepheard AFB, seen the red in the dirt, can't really grow anything in it, no grass nothing, get into Tempe in Phoenix, you don't see grass, that's a lot of the areas out here clay in the northeast & mid-section, iron in the southwest, wonder why no grass a lot like to dig theirs's up here and bake it, AZ no you need no nutrients , except the nutrients you bought you won't have to deal with the ph. balance over calcium excess fertilizer in the dirt , a lot of people say they never heard of Medusa or Pegasus or even Remo's fertilizers , they are the BEST IN THE BUSINESS AS SOME AS NECTAR , these forums should help you but when it comes out to mentioning award winning soils & fertilizers, they have A LOT TO LEARN, I used to watch others making a fool of themselves saying this & that , I go back to see how it went & they failed, time & knowledge & determination is a virtue, I took time out to watch listen & seen what they use, it's not a do as they do , a gardener has to develop a work of art , learn the science behind the plants, heard many fell on their faces using Fox Farm, they changed a few yrs back wasn't any good as the 2 mentioned a long time ago, The only way to learn to grow plants is to watch them listen to them & do as they tell you, memorize what they say, eventually you will get the hang of the ingredients in the soil what is in the fertilizers etc. you'll never learn anything inside a forum, Nothing teaches you the best way as hands on , asking questions without trial & error you'll never get anywhere. we'll see you in here wanting to know what is this & that , you should know by what you're adding what you're growing

Last edited:
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Hey! I’m in going into my second year and found it’s hard as F to get plants through July, august, and September. I only have enough room for one plant inside. So lots of challenges in the valley. Hopefully starting a early March auto run outdoors before they sizzle

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I only have one homie who near to help me grow and I am the one "poppin" seeds as after 30 yrs an outlaw grower he can't pop seeds worth a crap, go figure, this run I am having issues too, probably weather in the coastal bend here in Texas, SS
Keep up the work man it only gets easier. I moved out here to az last year been growing about 4 years

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hey! I’m in going into my second year and found it’s hard as F to get plants through July, august, and September. I only have enough room for one plant inside. So lots of challenges in the valley. Hopefully starting a early March auto run outdoors before they sizzle
Yeah I tried growing outside when I got here last June it got fried but I do have my 3x3 inside . Im thinking about trying again maybe next month

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I’m here, but I still go to the dispo to try stuff. PP, AL/Connected, or GS only. I like variety too much. That and the genetics for them, PP and GS at least, are traceable. It’s why I have a gorilla butter f2 going right now.
I only buy cartridges now . Too much unflushed weed in the dispensary . I found one cartridge with mold in it by vapen I don't buy that brand anymore

Jayde962

Jayde962

I clone my own , its nice always having mother's on hand
if i had an extra room for a mother i would have one lol how long do you keep your mothers alive for? I heard if you keep them alive too long they will start to have mutations/ not consistant runs

Have you ever tried to reveg a flower’d plant? Im going to give it a try this time around

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Yeah I tried growing outside when I got here last June it got fried but I do have my 3x3 inside . Im thinking about trying again maybe next month
It doesn’t help that our crap soil needs to be amended so heavily. I fellow grower who does this full time told me you can’t grow in pots unless you have big 50 gal bags because the roots need to stay cool. In ground is the best if you want to start developing your soil. Also the genetics and strains play a big factor. Then you gotta deal with the whiteflies and aphids. It’s a lot of work

P

PjMaC

Im sorry to but in, but I'm considering moving to Arizona. Any of y'all know of/about new holland dealerships in yalls area that are looking for a mechanic?

Top Bottom