Where's all the Arizona growmies?

• Thread starter Whiskydrunk420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Most people find out after their first run it takes quite a bit of time or they lose interest after the first. Growing dank will always be a commodity just remember

Green Pharms despence has clones & seeds. Close to Power & US60.
I'm hella paranoid about getting clones from anyone . I've never had a prob with any pests or any diseases. It's just easier to toss my cuts in my cloner .

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

well look at the dirt out there highly toxic a lot of iron in the dirt, when I was down there at Wichita Fall at Shepheard AFB, seen the red in the dirt, can't really grow anything in it, no grass nothing, get into Tempe in Phoenix, you don't see grass, that's a lot of the areas out here clay in the northeast & mid-section, iron in the southwest, wonder why no grass a lot like to dig theirs's up here and bake it, AZ no you need no nutrients , except the nutrients you bought you won't have to deal with the ph. balance over calcium excess fertilizer in the dirt , a lot of people say they never heard of Medusa or Pegasus or even Remo's fertilizers , they are the BEST IN THE BUSINESS AS SOME AS NECTAR , these forums should help you but when it comes out to mentioning award winning soils & fertilizers, they have A LOT TO LEARN, I used to watch others making a fool of themselves saying this & that , I go back to see how it went & they failed, time & knowledge & determination is a virtue, I took time out to watch listen & seen what they use, it's not a do as they do , a gardener has to develop a work of art , learn the science behind the plants, heard many fell on their faces using Fox Farm, they changed a few yrs back wasn't any good as the 2 mentioned a long time ago, The only way to learn to grow plants is to watch them listen to them & do as they tell you, memorize what they say, eventually you will get the hang of the ingredients in the soil what is in the fertilizers etc. you'll never learn anything inside a forum, Nothing teaches you the best way as hands on , asking questions without trial & error you'll never get anywhere. we'll see you in here wanting to know what is this & that , you should know by what you're adding what you're growing
Yeah I run coco I hate soil too much of a pain in the ass. I prefer to grow inside , it eliminates any insects .

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

if i had an extra room for a mother i would have one lol how long do you keep your mothers alive for? I heard if you keep them alive too long they will start to have mutations/ not consistant runs

Have you ever tried to reveg a flower’d plant? Im going to give it a try this time around
I make new mother's prob about once a month , my cloner is always running. Never reveg. A plant but will be breeding in the next couple of years

T

Truebreedersclub

Sup y'all I'm also in az I did pretty good last year pick your strains Wise and water last year I got 10 plus pounds back most I gave away but. It's about looking at the strains you wanna grow this year I'm running some fire 🔥🔥🔥 setting up a greenhouse and shade clothes plus misting fans soon

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Sup y'all I'm also in az I did pretty good last year pick your strains Wise and water last year I got 10 plus pounds back most I gave away but. It's about looking at the strains you wanna grow this year I'm running some fire 🔥🔥🔥 setting up a greenhouse and shade clothes plus misting fans soon
What are your favorite heat tolerant strains? I mostly do autos because of the quick turnaround and I don’t want to attract attention to my back yard with big ole stinky fucking photos, ya know? I’m down town and don’t need people knowing my bizzznas. The dudes at Multiversebeans have gave me some tips on strains. They recommended Kushes and Hazes from Mephisto and Holland High. If you are breeding I would love to support the local folks and buy local.

T

Truebreedersclub

What are your favorite heat tolerant strains? I mostly do autos because of the quick turnaround and I don’t want to attract attention to my back yard with big ole stinky fucking photos, ya know? I’m down town and don’t need people knowing my bizzznas. The dudes at Multiversebeans have gave me some tips on strains. They recommended Kushes and Hazes from Mephisto and Holland High. If you are breeding I would love to support the local folks and buy local.
yea dude i am a breeder but i would love to give ya some suggestions on what to grow here generally you wanna go for big old fat bud strains most hybrids with good vigor my suggestions would be bruce banner auto ogkusk blue dream northern lights ect are all good the hazes generally are bigger plants in gerneral but there super good also and if you like autos check out sweet seeds they got some good stuff that might give ya some fire bud

T

Truebreedersclub

while there are alot of good breeders out there i will tell you where not to go from my experience seeds man seeds germination sucks lol im planning on making a auto creation sometime soon in the works im not selling it tho ill be glad to give out some testers to the arizona peeps

azstew

azstew

Yeah I tried growing outside when I got here last June it got fried but I do have my 3x3 inside . Im thinking about trying again maybe next month
I'm in AJ, and made it through last summer. 32"x32"x63" tent, Mars 1000 light, in an uninsulated shed, under the awning on my carport. It got 115°F in it a few times last summer. Mid 80s+ at night. I got a fair yield of good smoke. Buds were loose, though. That was my fault. Low nutes. (First DWC). The girls drank like parched camels.
I think that if you could provide a gazebo like shade cover, you probably wouldn't have a problem with heat.
Good luck.

Jayde962

Jayde962

If anyone is intrested ill give you smoking deal $1500 for my whole set up and i have a mini split ill throw in for $250

12 site homemade rdwc system with water and air pumps,chiller,
3 gavita pro DE HPS
3 california solar uvb lights
2 mars hydro ts3000
All the nutes bennies
2 reuseable trellis nets
Oxygen and CO2 regulator and controller

1B18DF81 4221 43A5 8FCD D1BAA0E575DB
976AC101 D7B3 40C4 8B3F C082452401F4
E84A8F13 9158 4917 85B8 65A5CC6672D9

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I'm in AJ, and made it through last summer. 32"x32"x63" tent, Mars 1000 light, in an uninsulated shed, under the awning on my carport. It got 115°F in it a few times last summer. Mid 80s+ at night. I got a fair yield of good smoke. Buds were loose, though. That was my fault. Low nutes. (First DWC). The girls drank like parched camels.
I think that if you could provide a gazebo like shade cover, you probably wouldn't have a problem with heat.
Good luck.
Nice man. Yeah I'm stuck in a 3x3 right now I mis having 2 rooms to play with

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

If anyone is intrested ill give you smoking deal $1500 for my whole set up and i have a mini split ill throw in for $250

12 site homemade rdwc system with water and air pumps,chiller,
3 gavita pro DE HPS
3 california solar uvb lights
2 mars hydro ts3000
All the nutes bennies
2 reuseable trellis nets
Oxygen and CO2 regulator and controller

View attachment 1231699View attachment 1231700View attachment 1231701
That's a pretty good deal . Wish I had the $ and space

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Nice man. Yeah I'm stuck in a 3x3 right now I mis having 2 rooms to play with
yea dude i am a breeder but i would love to give ya some suggestions on what to grow here generally you wanna go for big old fat bud strains most hybrids with good vigor my suggestions would be bruce banner auto ogkusk blue dream northern lights ect are all good the hazes generally are bigger plants in gerneral but there super good also and if you like autos check out sweet seeds they got some good stuff that might give ya some fire bud
I have used seedsman with mixed results, I picked up some zskittles from dutch passion with good results indoors but outside it struggled and didn’t produce any trichomes. This is my first time with multiversebeans and the shipping was so fast. Seedsman I would have to wait over a month and multiverse got my beans to me in 7 days, I was blown away. They have good breeders like Mephisto but they run out quick. I’m trying to do this early in the year before the June heat hits, I don’t like the short days this early but whatever, I don’t need big yields. I just popped 2 more to maybe push flower into monsoon when the humidity ticks up. I might pop a couple more next month to push into August. I have a shade cloth over my area but it’s too thick at like 40%, they can take more so I may go down to 20%. Any tips for the fucking whiteflies? I just started using diluted peppermint Dr. Bronners and it appears to be working so far but I know these bastards are like the Russians and are getting ready to launch their next offensive.

T

Truebreedersclub

I have used seedsman with mixed results, I picked up some zskittles from dutch passion with good results indoors but outside it struggled and didn’t produce any trichomes. This is my first time with multiversebeans and the shipping was so fast. Seedsman I would have to wait over a month and multiverse got my beans to me in 7 days, I was blown away. They have good breeders like Mephisto but they run out quick. I’m trying to do this early in the year before the June heat hits, I don’t like the short days this early but whatever, I don’t need big yields. I just popped 2 more to maybe push flower into monsoon when the humidity ticks up. I might pop a couple more next month to push into August. I have a shade cloth over my area but it’s too thick at like 40%, they can take more so I may go down to 20%. Any tips for the fucking whiteflies? I just started using diluted peppermint Dr. Bronners and it appears to be working so far but I know these bastards are like the Russians and are getting ready to launch their next offensive.
Yea the bitches are annoying the best I can say is just try to prevent it I spray with alot of stuff but in thinking on going full gick picking up sticky traps getting insects ect to prevent it next time

josefrahl

josefrahl

while there are alot of good breeders out there i will tell you where not to go from my experience seeds man seeds germination sucks lol im planning on making a auto creation sometime soon in the works im not selling it tho ill be glad to give out some testers to the arizona peeps
I've only ever grown seedsman seeds. Only have had germination problems with 1 strain, but they quickly replaced it for me. With that being said, I am moving on to different seeds because since last year they're always out of stock with what I want, or 'not available in your area'.

Wanted to grow outside originally, but lost my greenhouse to that February 'monsoon' last year. Now just growing 2 at a time inside, but may just skip the summer months this year. Just too dang hot, and I'll have enough to get me through. Then again, I'll probably get my new seeds next month, and want to start a couple. 🤣

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I've only ever grown seedsman seeds. Only have had germination problems with 1 strain, but they quickly replaced it for me. With that being said, I am moving on to different seeds because since last year they're always out of stock with what I want, or 'not available in your area'.

Wanted to grow outside originally, but lost my greenhouse to that February 'monsoon' last year. Now just growing 2 at a time inside, but may just skip the summer months this year. Just too dang hot, and I'll have enough to get me through. Then again, I'll probably get my new seeds next month, and want to start a couple. 🤣
Try out dungeon vault genetics. It's always fire and you get a pack or 2 of freebies that are always good

josefrahl

josefrahl

Try out dungeon vault genetics. It's always fire and you get a pack or 2 of freebies that are always good
I run autos because of my limited space (ran photos 1 time, and was just too much of a pain how I'm set up), and would only do fems for similar reasons, but thanks.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I run autos because of my limited space (ran photos 1 time, and was just too much of a pain how I'm set up), and would only do fems for similar reasons, but thanks.
Oh yeah I hear that . I have a space issue also , it sucks

azstew

azstew

What's up growmies . Looking to network with the other Arizona growers in my area . Ive found out here most Arizonans prefer shitty dispensary weed instead of growing their own. We need to change this .
Agreed. Quality is way down since recreational legalization. And prices are excessive. $10-$20 per gram. In Mesa, a dispensary wants $55 for 5 seeds and $55 a clone.
To help change things, gift a started autoflower plant to friends. Maybe a couple will catch grow fever.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Agreed. Quality is way down since recreational legalization. And prices are excessive. $10-$20 per gram. In Mesa, a dispensary wants $55 for 5 seeds and $55 a clone.
To help change things, gift a started autoflower plant to friends. Maybe a couple will catch grow fever.
Let me know if you ever need clones , I'm always rotating clones in and out of my cloner

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Yeah quality sucks in az dispensary , I don't buy weed at dispensaries too much mold and u flushed garbage weed. I like knowing exactly what's been run through these plants. I got a moldy cartridge at one dispensary nasty shit man. I might actually start getting my cartridges from Washington again these thc percentages are lies here in az . Too much politicians I. The business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom