Where's all the Arizona growmies?

• Thread starter Whiskydrunk420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azstew

azstew

Let me know if you ever need clones , I'm always rotating clones in and out of my cloner
Will do, thanks. Looking to get a few go to strains for personal use. Low odor during growth is most important as neighbors in the winter are close. So far, Grandmommy purple, White widow, Blueberry, Bubblegum and Gorilla glue #4 fit my needs. (Although GG can get a little sweet smelling late in flower.). Looking to try Blue mystic, and Papaya this fall.
Where are you located? I'm in Apache Junction.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Will do, thanks. Looking to get a few go to strains for personal use. Low odor during growth is most important as neighbors in the winter are close. So far, Grandmommy purple, White widow, Blueberry, Bubblegum and Gorilla glue #4 fit my needs. (Although GG can get a little sweet smelling late in flower.). Looking to try Blue mystic, and Papaya this fall.
Where are you located? I'm in Apache Junction.
I'm in Phoenix . Yeah I've got alot of strains I'm working through right now . But my go-to is my lemon slush , it yields great and tastes amazing it has a purple jellato mother so its nice looking but during December and Jan it is amazing looking .

Dudethatsweet

Dudethatsweet

Hola Arizona Growmies,
I thought I'd chime in to say hey. Grew up near Metro Center and have grown in Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa and Chandler.
Currently growing in Colorado Springs (gotta have a day job).

I almost miss the days of finding out that my AC unit turned off and my grow was over 100F. hehe

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Yeah quality sucks in az dispensary , I don't buy weed at dispensaries too much mold and u flushed garbage weed. I like knowing exactly what's been run through these plants. I got a moldy cartridge at one dispensary nasty shit man. I might actually start getting my cartridges from Washington again these thc percentages are lies here in az . Too much politicians I. The business.
I’ve had good luck in the past with the flower shop. They have told me not to buy some products because of mites and mold issues and steer me toward better and cheaper product. 55-80 for an 1/8 is stupid. I only need a few good grows in the spring to carry me through the year. I lost 2 autos this week from the heat and stupidity but I have 3 starting to take off and a couple photos really taking off. Just spraying the whiteflies right now.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

I’ve had good luck in the past with the flower shop. They have told me not to buy some products because of mites and mold issues and steer me toward better and cheaper product. 55-80 for an 1/8 is stupid. I only need a few good grows in the spring to carry me through the year. I lost 2 autos this week from the heat and stupidity but I have 3 starting to take off and a couple photos really taking off. Just spraying the whiteflies right now.
Yeah I've heard about mite infested crops going to the dispensaries. I think 1/8 should be no more than 15$ .

josefrahl

josefrahl

Yeah I've heard about mite infested crops going to the dispensaries. I think 1/8 should be no more than 15$ .
How do they even pass testing like that?? Smh.

When I finished my Purple Kush last year I checked to see what the local disp. had it for. Only 1 had it, and at $65 an 1/8, lol. Made me feel good as mine was $2.1k of savings then.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Yeah it's crazy in those dispensaries , I went and picked up a couple cartridges last weekend the guy tried to short me one . I'm like oh fuck no dude where's my shit , oops my bad wtf man my bad my ass . They are crooks but sometimes I need a cartridge in-between harvest. Sucks but it is what it is.

josefrahl

josefrahl

Yeah it's crazy in those dispensaries , I went and picked up a couple cartridges last weekend the guy tried to short me one . I'm like oh fuck no dude where's my shit , oops my bad wtf man my bad my ass . They are crooks but sometimes I need a cartridge in-between harvest. Sucks but it is what it is.
Yeah, I actually use Delta 8 carts instead. Feels more like an indica to me. D9 carts make me a little racey. Not as bad as the 1 time I bought disp. bud(which I tossed after 1 bowl). Get them from Industrial Hemp Farms for $20/each. Probably re-up on 4/20 as they usually do a 50% off sale. I mostly micro-dose so D8 is still pretty strong for my tolerance level though.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yeah, I actually use Delta 8 carts instead. Feels more like an indica to me. D9 carts make me a little racey. Not as bad as the 1 time I bought disp. bud(which I tossed after 1 bowl). Get them from Industrial Hemp Farms for $20/each. Probably re-up on 4/20 as they usually do a 50% off sale. I mostly micro-dose so D8 is still pretty strong for my tolerance level though.
Haha D8. The fake cannabis. You should make your own, cut all the crooks out.

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Huh good to know never heard of Delta 8-

Whiskydrunk420

Whiskydrunk420

Hola Arizona Growmies,
I thought I'd chime in to say hey. Grew up near Metro Center and have grown in Phoenix, Glendale, Mesa and Chandler.
Currently growing in Colorado Springs (gotta have a day job).

I almost miss the days of finding out that my AC unit turned off and my grow was over 100F. hehe
I've come home from work after a shift to find my tent dark , monsoon season sucks . It definitely helps to check timer batteries .

Erfling

Erfling

I'm in the valley of the sun, northwest side. I started growing in January of last year and I haven't stopped. My hobby started with Cinderella Jack autos in dirt. Since then, I've made a couple nft and f&d hydro systems that I'm very happy with. I'm about to harvest Blueberry Cupcake (Humboldt Seed Co.) during the next 2 weeks. Guava Bars (Bloom Seeds) is on the third week of flower. I've grown Meat Pie, Georgia Pie, Landslide, Watermelon Gushers, Jungle Best and Larry OG X King Lious XIII. Next up is 2 terpy crosses from Tiki Madman and I'm super stoked to get em popping.

I've run myself out of smoke last year and had to buy bho during bogo deals. Honestly, it's defeating every time I step foot in a dispensary. Hopefully, dispensaries are in my past.

The photo is of BB Cupcake on the 17th of March, 3 weeks ago. They're much bigger now and nearly fully matured. However, this is when I realized that I'm going to have a fantastic crop.

20220317 195716
Erfling

Erfling

Damn, brother. You got a nice crop going on. I would love to grow something cool if you wanna toss me a seed. It might be autumn before I get a chance to plant it. I'll have to take a video of my mess. One plant collapsed and took a couple with it so looks odd at the moment but it's fire none the less.

Erfling

Erfling

I don't claim to be doing it right or better. I make and I've made plenty of mistakes including some you've probably seen in the video. I'm having a lot of fun and I'm not bothering my wife. Plus, my cabbage is far superior to $50 eighths on so many levels. I make hash, I squeeze rosin in a nug smasher, I'm having a blast while staying blasted. I have a card and my employer respects it, life is good. I'm blessed to have a Patron Saint of Cannabis Cultivation. Without him, I'd still be using dirt or back to the dispensary. Nothing against dirt, I just haven't cracked the code yet.

Top Bottom