Wheres all the cultivation sites going?? Hello anyway :)

• Thread starter Dextromaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dextromaniac

So whats up?​
I am a new grower this will be my first grow! I purchased my seeds and this is what I have​
World of Seeds Diamond Line Obsession Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds

Sensi Seeds Limited Edition Feminized Skunk #1 Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds

UFO#1 EVA Seeds TNT Kush Feminized

UFO#2 Eva Seeds Jamaican Dream Feminized
I also received 12 FREE Afghan Kush seeds from a friend who has had them frozen since 1972!!​
Hopefully they all germinate!!​
But whats going on with all the drug-realated websites?? I mean First euphoricknowledge shut down, under their own power. Just a few weeks ago trichomecentral quit loading and now it does nothing, and just the other night grasscity stopped working as well! Is there something going on here? SOmething seems fishey.​

V

vierundzwanzig

whats happening Dextromaniac welcome.
I'll be looking for that Jamaican Dream have considered purchasing those myself
good luck

D

Dextromaniac

I wish i had that TNT kush and jamaican dream but I could not buy them from here my visa debit card was not an international card but shit happend. I got those 12 afghans tho! I just dug up 3 big buckets of native dirt from my back yard and sifted it all thru a window screen and only ended up with one of those same buckets full of dirt out of the three but its some good shit! its basically sand now but still dirt ya know, I did a small test mixture simply with some perlite and peat moss and its pretty top quality stuff wayy better than the shit i would have wasted 100 bucks on in the store. And i still have neem cake kelp meal and bat guano to put into it. it took me about 1.2 hours to sift just three buckets to make almost enough to fill one hole so I'll be dedicating my whole day tomorrow to this =D hard continuous work all day.

index

index

Watch out with those fem seeds, they stress easily. Good luck on your investment :)

nebulius

nebulius

So whats up?​
But whats going on with all the drug-realated websites?? I mean First euphoricknowledge shut down, under their own power. Just a few weeks ago trichomecentral quit loading and now it does nothing, and just the other night grasscity stopped working as well! Is there something going on here? SOmething seems fishey.​

grasscity is up. Not sure what's up with the other sites. you sure it's not the paranoia from what your smoking? j/k:D

kaka

kaka

Supporter
I remember when overgrow disappeared, then cannabisworld.... seems like an eternity ago. Thats the nature of the beast with drug websites I guess.

D

Dextromaniac

grasscity barly ever comes up when i just type in the url I have to go and click a notification that someone posted in a thread to get on, gettin a wee bit annoying, every PC i use does it. The marijuana ban is all a lie, they just lie lie lie. and only cowards lie, so the US government and DEA..yeah all cowards (:

soserthc1

soserthc1

welcome to the farm . did you not start another thread with the same thing last week as i just got a deja vu feeling about your opening attitude seed bank. and you grow is a gg correct - one quick piece of advice - if using fish, bat, etc outside be careful the critters must love this stuff - I set up my grow about a month ago as is has been extremely hot this winter and spring - all is going well as i have it critter proof but two days ago i was stressing over having way to many plants around so i took 4 some place close and planted just till sexed then figured id move them to my spot - well went to check today and them damn critters must love the fish emol and bat guano as they literally ate all the dirt around the plants left the plants alone 2 - did fall over but were still very alive the other 2 - had big holes next to them where they burrowed thru to get to the smelly stuff. lesson learned - just a heads up i though i would share ......peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

grasscity barly ever comes up when i just type in the url I have to go and click a notification that someone posted in a thread to get on, gettin a wee bit annoying, every PC i use does it. The marijuana ban is all a lie, they just lie lie lie. and only cowards lie, so the US government and DEA..yeah all cowards :)
the government lie.......say it aint so......lol

D

Dextromaniac

I probably did post this earlier and just forgot i did it I smoke a lot of pot =D

D

Dextromaniac

and when I have my home grown im going to be smoking a lot a lot a lot (:

Top Bottom