Where's Hydrus?

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Poof!!! Gone like a fart in the wind and all of his great room builds but crappy grow failures with him... I can't help but think I am part of the reason why he is gone.. All he did was promise the greatest grow system that anyone could grow in and have great success.. He disrespected the undercurrent system (a proven hydroponic system) and did it with lies and deceit all while trying to generate buzz for his system... I exposed his pictures and told people to take a closer look because u could clearly see only like 3-5 out of 20ish of his plant seemed to be healthy and yielded anything worth a crap...

However we now have a "new" hydrus grower... Maybe Dr Dre can show what this system can do, assuming dr Dre isn't thompsonmail under a new name...

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

On closer look it seems their are threads missing that weren't even started by him... One I know for sure started by a female I forget her screen name has vanished as well... He posted a pic in that thread of his system holding up 4 fingers to prove... That's some bullshit if u ask me... Can a moderator please answer why full threads have vanished into thin air???

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Dude got tired of taking a beating by everyone. While he was just trying to contribute.
Dude was only trying to contribute so he could generate hype for a system he made in hopes that he could make money... None of his threads were to help people out they were only to help himself and line his pockets with selling his systems... I dont have a problem with that, I do have a problem with the way he went about it.. He lied, lied ,lied and put down the UC system... When exposed he vanished... This is all i am gonna say about him, he is gone and im glad hes gone.. No more unfinished threads and false promises of "the next big thing"

sixstring

sixstring

kinda weird other threads with one or 2 of his pics would also vanish :confused:

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Lets just hope Thompson will be back his system is great for some growers

J

Jalisco Kid

All his posts are gone,Something I was told impossible to do. I would like to say as a member here I hope calm heads prevail and things are changed. Some people are not savvy in all things, some in none. He and his friends pumped me for info on building tanks, but he was more out front in his devious ways then others. He just needs to learn a little more. His system is a much better system then dd's and others I have seen here, I just hope he learns how to run his work. JK

Legallyflying

Legallyflying

I dunno. I'm kind of bummed as my partner told me "hey you should check out this thread on the farmer". As he explained it there was a shit ton of snack talk but at the same time, lots of good information.

As someone that is just finishing his first 18k vertical grow, would have been a nice to read in terms of spacing, training, etc.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Dude was only trying to contribute so he could generate hype for a system he made in hopes that he could make money... None of his threads were to help people out they were only to help himself and line his pockets with selling his systems... I dont have a problem with that, I do have a problem with the way he went about it.. He lied, lied ,lied and put down the UC system... When exposed he vanished... This is all i am gonna say about him, he is gone and im glad hes gone.. No more unfinished threads and false promises of "the next big thing"
Thompson was not just out for himself I can say he has gifted many tubs, I for one was gifted tubs, sensors computer etc bossman and trefarmer were gifted tubs many other offered tubs so believe me he is not just out for himself many people in my community would tell you the same

Top Bottom