where's the bubblegum????

• Thread starter tokinblackguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

hey, who scored the Original Bubblegum off the bay? how many packs were there and will there be more? man i gotta sell some blood or plasma or perhaps my first born:sad0047: reef has everything i've always wanted, old and new, now the yellow pages for blood banks.LOL

D

doggystyled73

yea i noticed it on there.. sativa pheno bubblegum.. hell i'd cross that shit wit ECSD and create a whole new monster here on the east coast.

S

satyr

try looking for BIFROST its sagaseeds or something. He got some seeds from the original clone and has bred for the sativa leaning bubblepheno. I cannot vouch for the validity of the claim, but, but the smoke beats ths and ss hands down and he is a very trusworthy guy.
He did call it Bubblegum but SS talked about a lawsuit, so he changed the name to bifrost.

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

yeah doggy, sour gum sounds good to me.LOL

satyr, i found the site you refer to and i'll have to pass. besides, guy only takes bank wire transfers. i'll wait on reef for this one

S

satyr

There are some reports on Icmag and some local danish sites (dcfonline.dk). Havent yet seen anyone preferring the other brands after growing or smoking the bifrost.

Y

yoko

Don't know much about the original Bubblegum, but Reef's Bazooka Joe tastes just like the gum with the same name. Glad it's around, very nice when done right (like any elite).

Yoko

Y

yoko

"There is more money in pretending that we are stopping it than selling it!"

George Clinton

R

Reeferman

I have bazooka joe I have no pure bubblegum seeds atm those were cleaned out of my personal stash , from the source in indiana where I got them .
Reef

D

Dubsta

I got a beautiful motherplant and plenty of clones now of Reefermans Bazooka Joe thats been around for at least 5 years, Smells like straight bubblegum, Good Yields of long running Colas if done right. Finishes in about 11 Weeks.

Its not my type of weed but alot of people i gave it to loved it...

tokinblackguy

tokinblackguy

I have bazooka joe I have no pure bubblegum seeds atm those were cleaned out of my personal stash , from the source in indiana where I got them .
Reef

:sad0123: man, talk about some rare beans. i bet whoever got em probably bought all the packs you had available. on another note, would you say the bazooka joe is a more worked bubblegum? i've read that it's your take on the indiana bg but i cant recall anything else.

S

shdwfx756

bazooka joe

right b4 the close of the rms site,
i scored 4 freebie beaners,
one was an odd late november purple sativa, female.
one was a short romulan like plant, male.
one died.
but the true gift of the freeby god was
what i think was a bazooka joe.

it was a huge plant 8 ft in a ten gallon pot!
but it maled, i love to breed so i saved the balls.
as i was cutting the balls all i could smell
was the exact smell of bazooka bubblegum.
sweet, cloying with a touch of sativa astringency.
one of my fav childhood flavors.

i have since bred this into several lines.
the most memorable was a cherry bomb female.
the result was a great cross that was crazy
cherry danky, nasty, and potent.

though it is odd....
both cherry bomb, and bazooka joe were large
plants (the bj was actually huge)
the resulting cross was small.
just 1 1/2 oz per plant, though the flavor
and potency was superior.
we ended up calling it 'DUM DUM GUM GUM'.

there is so much to learn about breeding.
who would have thought size was recessive.

Top Bottom