Where's the Mountain Jam at?

• Thread starter TheNman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheNman

Greetings all.

Alright, after seeing MJ on pop up on the strain reviews thumbs for the umpth-teen time, i figured i'd ask and see what's what.

Does anyone know where to find some?
The only place i found was Canadian Hemp Co.... but apparently that's a scam.
Found an old page from Hemp Depot, but Brad said he no longer has any.

Is this an extinct strain of Chimera's or just a rare one?

Anyone?
Thanks.

K

koopa troopa

from what i've been gathering, it's cashished... i need to find the soulshine pheno before i die, both male and female...

I

Indica~tor

Ive tried growing this strain out twice. Both with failed attempts. At the time I cracked em, I was limited in my space and so I couldnt keep any males around and I could never get a female out of the deal so I placed the last two Mountain Jam Beans I had on the back burner until I was able to get more room. Now, I have all the room in the world but not enough Wattage LOL. so needless to say, I am waiting for all my other plants to hurry up and do their thing and then when I have more room available to me I will go ahead and shoot for a male and female and make a Bunch of f2s. If I happen to start a thread here, just remind me bro and if you havent found what it is your looking for by the time I have these f2s I'll go ahead and send you out some to try.
Peace and take care, Indi

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I have blown it out a few times, I ran the original testers for Cannabis Cowboy back in the day..

Check with Red over at Legends seeds, he has them and I am sure Chimera still has some left also..

Tex

Top Bottom