Where's The Peeps In AZ!!!

• Thread starter jkar_928
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Jkar that is the thing to do.. I worry about the State more than the feds. Did you read about the CL bust, but that guy was plain stupid, he showed up with the meds and asked to see the card, they said they left it at home and he sold it to them anyway... keep in mind if any of you have seen my posts on CL asking for a minimum donation is the same as selling. If any of you disagree I'll be happy to debate that with you.

I warned people they would target CL and they did. Here is an example; undercover cops meet you in a public place, your add said $280.00 for an oZ donation (a price). You ask the cops for the money, they say lets check out the meds first. you hand them the meds, they hand you $20.00 or give you nothing and start to walk away. How you react depends on if you sold them or donated the meds to them.. Back when I was fighting for artists rights on Mill ave to sell their "fine art' which is protected federally they had a law on the books that you cannot give your work away for a minimum donation.

I beat them and artists returned to Mill ave and artists were allowed to sell their work outright without licence, but that was freedom of speech, I had White Vs Sparks at the 9th cir to win my case. This isn't freedom of speech and that law is going to hang someone who thinks they can play on words and sell mmj by stating its a donation... The reciever decides what to donate. When placing your adds on CL for overages,, hell we cant even say that now, lol.. Donations are gladly accepted for meds I have been given, SUGGESTED donation is $_____ The first time you meet them only give them 2 grams, if they give you noting, hey they were cops or someone who is just dense and you don't want to be involved with them. That is not to be taken as legal advice, but simply telling you what I do and why.. Remember there are two hikers, number one says to number tho, "don't move there is a bear" and precedes to take off his backpack. Hiker two says there is no way you can out run him, hiker one says "i know but I can outrun you".

There are plenty of stupid asses out there on CL or wherever who make easy targets, don't be one of them, I guarantee you if you wind up in jail you will wising you played it safe as can be.. Good advice jakar. Alos if you pick up new genetics, make sure its a cutting instead of a rooted clone. two reasons, one bugs don't keep getting a bigger problem here in AZ the arent in the roots system, making it easy to dunk and examine the cutting thoroughly before going into your garden. the second reason is if you get pulled over it's a cutting you will make into an eddible ; ) and not a plant.

Here is a link to an article some of you may want to chime in on, my comments are azmmj advocate and Educate yourself.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

It's always a bit sticky over the phone when they call answering my "CL public service announcement" I state outright that it's illigal for me to sell them anything and a minimum donation is illigal, I tell them what I suggest and then ask them so what do you have in mind for a donation? If they are that stupid they don't get it they are 1. a cop trying to entrap you, or 2 someone who is stupid, and stupid people will get you in trouble.

That again is not to be taken as legal advice, consult an attorney, I'm simply telling you what I do and why..

KAL EL

KAL EL

I am same way. I say "most people donate between 40 and 60" then they know i mean 50. You can't say any specific amount, that's illegal.

jkar_928

jkar_928

I hear ya 100% and you are 100% correct I remember tellin all my friends stay away from CL, me personally I give away more meds than anyone I know I dont even mention donations to my friends with cards but they do leave donations cause they know I grow it myself so most of the time I put it right back into my grow but I do only give meds to friends I have met and known for a while that way I dont have to deal with stupid people lol

CINDARELLA99

CINDARELLA99

Im in Mesa, got my mmj card just around the holidays last year. Been a patient since 2007, just moved here summer last year.......frick it gets so dang hot.lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom