Wheres the Salmon Creek??

• Thread starter Trebla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Trebla

I had this strain years ago and havent come across anything like it since then! So skunk smelling and potent with those nice dark orange hairs and light green buds!! anyone have the genetic backround or is anyone growing this let me know!!

C

CAPO

Isn't the Salmon Creek...Big Bud?
I think so. When Big Bud came out they stated in the description: that they all produce, but that 20% of the seed would produce "something special".

L

luvinlife

Im not sure the genetic makeup but We used to get loads of it in Portland a few years back....great smoke nice mellow flavor...kifed out to the maxxxx.....you hear people bring it up now and then so Im sure its still in the PNW somewhere....

purpleberry

purpleberry

Its around in cencal, my budy told me he just picked up this cut. Its also listed at clubs sometimes but not alot.

Aligee

Aligee

in my top five coming from notown!!!greasy & potent to say the least havnt seen any in years i heard due to imposters lol!!!

S

SkunkyBuds

I am waiting in some SCBB beans right now.

The old salmon creek dudes are still around.

Should be some in the ground by Dec.1st

SkunkyBuds

L

llcoolJ

Yo SkunkyBuds, where did you source those beans if you don't mind me asking? Would love to run this lady.

Closest I could find are these

S

SkunkyBuds

Hey llcoolj... I am getting them From the Salmon Creek Crew.

The California growers community is a pretty small place all things considered.

SkunkyBuds

JAWS

JAWS

man id love to get a pack of these 4real, ive seen some really crazy pics of his girls.....she looks to yield TONS of bud and i did some searching but was unable to come up with any at that time...seems to be a hard one to get and did not know there were still beans of her going around..

your one lucky dude to be getting up with those, wish you wouls make a fresh batch..
peace bro:talking

S

SkunkyBuds

man id love to get a pack of these 4real, ive seen some really crazy pics of his girls.....she looks to yield TONS of bud and i did some searching but was unable to come up with any at that time...seems to be a hard one to get and did not know there were still beans of her going around..

your one lucky dude to be getting up with those, wish you wouls make a fresh batch..

When they are made I am pretty sure some will be coming your way!

I am poppin some of your gear as we speak! I was gifted some not to long ago.

JAWS

JAWS

hey SKUNKY:talking
i dont think weve had the plessure but i hope your right because id sure like to roll with some of thse 4sure...

so what ar you putting down that came from my way if you dont mind me asking...

P.S, ahh i see your runing my WHITE PATCH..........thats very cool im runing some of those now aswell, and there looking pretty good so far.

S

SkunkyBuds

hey SKUNKY:talking
i dont think weve had the plessure but i hope your right because id sure like to roll with some of thse 4sure...

so what ar you putting down that came from my way if you dont mind me asking...

P.S, ahh i see your runing my WHITE PATCH..........thats very cool im runing some of those now aswell, and there looking pretty good so far.

A close friend gifted these to me as they could not grow them as of right now and wanted them popped ASAP.

What I have poppin of yours:
WhitePatch - White BubbaXBlackberry
Memory Loss - PurpleUrkle x Strawberry Diesel
Whirly Bird - Cherry Ak47 x Strawberry Diesel

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the Salmon Creek BB

I bought a bag of this weed like 20 yrs. ago paid 300 for it was some of the best weed I've ever smoked. The shit had huge seeds, which I've lost. I would love to purchase some of those seeds

mal

B

bastard_x

I have a 6 year old mix seed container and there might be a salmon seed in there so i germinated and am hopeing for a monster to emerge. I also had this strain from some bagseed a long time ago . No mistaking the salmon strain in growth and flower stages with its buds growing out of buds traits . Ive seen the clone on a couple so-cal dispensary lists.

L

llcoolJ

Yo Skunky I tried to PM you, but it looks like you can't use that feature until you have more posts.

I would love to talk shop with you about that Salmon Creek! I've been looking for this bitch forever.

Let me know how I can get in touch with ya. I have some interesting genetics myself :call

JAWS

JAWS

hello SKUNKY:bong2:
dude i would love to see some pics when ya get time and they get to the point where a pic would be getable, would really really like to see some one grow those out in real time 4sure.....

as for the SCBB if by the BUD-GODS some of those land in my lap that would be a great day, i have lots of things id love to mix with that KILLER BEAST....ive been holding three PURPLE URKLE seeds for awhile now and i would love to make my own GDP, and that would be just the start....so who ever you know thats making those please let them know i'd love some of those and i'd work her to the max if im blessed enough to get some...
respect brother:bong2::bong2:

R

Rabbi

Salmon creek big bud clones are available at Harborside from time to time. Seen them over 10 times this summer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom