wheres wally?

• Thread starter adam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

adam

has anyone notice wally has all his posts on icmag been switched over to guest status? i also noticed that he was getting hammered for selling c-99 for $150. hope all is well with wally. can i also mention that it seems to me that all small breeders are fleeing icmag.must be the credit only thing and all the mail lost in transit.just rambling to myself

C

cway

Dude with all the shit that I saw first hand and all the shit I heard its a miracle that anyone still sells seeds there. Most of the good breeders havent restocked in a while..

Seems Gypsy is always beefing with breeders and they always air out their dirty laundry which is a huge turnoff...

Seems to be if people are leaving in the Masses, including breeders, then maybe its time they ( IC ) did a little self reflection as to whats the probem.. I could care less either way cause this place is Top Notch and has a better selection of Genetics and no 17 yr old troll Shitheads to deal with..

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

Im hoping that he just left ic and is still ok. a couple threads were started over there asking where wally was and were taken down in minutes, which seemed odd, he had been busted before a couple years back and never deleted his account over there so lets hope he and gypsy just parted ways. as to the price of his c99 i think that its a fair price when you consider the work this man puts into his grows, his cheaper strains were simple hybrids but the c99 he has worked and selected for years not to mention his breeding is done outdoors which is on an other level imho compared to indoor breeding for the difficulty of it and the acclimatization that takes place

S

Snookster

Dude with all the shit that I saw first hand and all the shit I heard its a miracle that anyone still sells seeds there. Most of the good breeders havent restocked in a while..

Seems Gypsy is always beefing with breeders and they always air out their dirty laundry which is a huge turnoff...

Seems to be if people are leaving in the Masses, including breeders, then maybe its time they ( IC ) did a little self reflection as to whats the probem.. I could care less either way cause this place is Top Notch and has a better selection of Genetics and no 17 yr old troll Shitheads to deal with..

HEAR..HEAR!! Well Said!!

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm pretty sure those are auctions, Wally's one of the most reasonable, small level seed producers I know of.

C

charger5152

I'm pretty sure those are auctions, Wally's one of the most reasonable, small level seed producers I know of.

Nope...they were buy in now's on the boutique for $150. I wanted them, but they are a little out of my range. Just because they are out of my range though, doesn't mean that I think wally is gouging anyone. Personally, I would buy them if my cash flow situation was better at the moment.

hubcap

hubcap

wow!
thats like a smack in the face!

oh man.....

wally? you here yet?

whatsupwiddat??!!!

-hub

darksideX

darksideX

i think wally 's sometimes here...tropical gardenin'...:tmi

S

samara

I just got a pm from admin at IC, they said he is in trouble with police again. IC admin said they are trying to keep everything hush hush.

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

horrible news, i was hoping that wasnt the case lets hope its something small, wally is a humble man just trying to earn a living for his family and doing what he loves to do. these are not the type of people that should be locked in metal cages save those for violent criminals...i noticed they even changed his forum from wally duck to wizard of oz seeds. i think anyone that respects what wally does should by some of his seed to support him with some much needed income in these hard times...hang in there wally...they can only hide the truth so long before it comes into the light

A

adam

anyone know whats up with wally? he seemed to be a cool guy.hope he is ok

Billygoat

Billygoat

Wally is fine! End of story and all the drama. Wally is just fine and I talked to him a week or so ago. He had some personal issues like most of us and is dealing with it. I think it's up to Wally to post what's going on in his life right now.

Wally is doing fine and I'm sure he will pop back around soon. For a mod to tell someone he was busted and then someone to come here and post it is not cool. I think that's up to Wally to post any info of that nature. If that was the case. For someone to post something like that without consent of the party being talked about is just wrong.

Did anyone think he might have gotten into a car crash or had a new kid? What ever the case might be. It's up to Wally to post what has happen. That's if he wanted to post him deleting his account over there. It's his personal life and who are we to talk about it. Wally is one of the best breeder's around and a very nice man. I've known him for a very long time. I don't think it's cool posting info like that.

I think people need to think about what they post. I'm not ripping on anyone, because I'm guilty of doing the same from time to time, but PLEASE. Watch what you post about someone. If they are gone or not posting for some time or their account has been deleted. It was done for a reason and I think it's up to them to post what's going on. That's if they want to.

Again, Wally is doing fine and he's around. I'll give him a buzz and let him know he is missed and see if he can drop on by. Again, I'm not ripping on anyone. Wally is my good friend and I don't like anyone talking about him in any way. It just causes unwanted drama.
take care,
BG

R

ReelBusy1

Wally is fine! End of story and all the drama. Wally is just fine and I talked to him a week or so ago. He had some personal issues like most of us and is dealing with it. I think it's up to Wally to post what's going on in his life right now.

Wally is doing fine and I'm sure he will pop back around soon. For a mod to tell someone he was busted and then someone to come here and post it is not cool. I think that's up to Wally to post any info of that nature. If that was the case. For someone to post something like that without consent of the party being talked about is just wrong.

Did anyone think he might have gotten into a car crash or had a new kid? What ever the case might be. It's up to Wally to post what has happen. That's if he wanted to post him deleting his account over there. It's his personal life and who are we to talk about it. Wally is one of the best breeder's around and a very nice man. I've known him for a very long time. I don't think it's cool posting info like that.

I think people need to think about what they post. I'm not ripping on anyone, because I'm guilty of doing the same from time to time, but PLEASE. Watch what you post about someone. If they are gone or not posting for some time or their account has been deleted. It was done for a reason and I think it's up to them to post what's going on. That's if they want to.

Again, Wally is doing fine and he's around. I'll give him a buzz and let him know he is missed and see if he can drop on by. Again, I'm not ripping on anyone. Wally is my good friend and I don't like anyone talking about him in any way. It just causes unwanted drama.
take care,
BG

Righteous of you to say it BG and very correct.
Loose lips sink ships was the old saying and we in this game need to remember that "rumors are bad".

D

Donald Mallard

Some nice vibes here i see , dont worry about wally , he is fine and keeping busy the way i know he likes it , no rest for the wicked you know .

Top Bottom