Which 15-20gal Pots (coir)?

• Thread starter TeterPosh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TeterPosh

Trying to help grow some big but short bushes (2-3 per 1000w hood), like 2-3ft x 2-3ft when they start to flower.

Currently only growing in 5gal.

Which big pots/bags/buckets do you prefer and why?

Thx.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I just ordered some of gro pro rootmaker pots for my new setup (cheaper version of the hercules)

the rounded protrusions deflect the root back into the root ball preventing circling and the slots air prune and help prevent wet spots in your medium

I will be running 50/50 coco perlite mix on drip rings

the largest they have is just over 10 gals

https://www.hydroponics.net/c/924

136422.jpg

smokin jay

smokin jay

I don't use more than a 5 gallon pot for coco and grow 4-5 foot plants anywhere from 2-3 feet wide. I prefer the regular nursery pots because the air pruning pots, and the fabric pots tend to dry out too fast here in CO.

admiralcornp

admiralcornp

I have those size plants right now at flip, just transplanted them into 5 liter square pots from 3.5 liter sq.

I drip for 1 minute 4 times daily (4min total), but will likely have to go up to 6-8 minutes.
In my opinion coco would rather be watered in little doses more frequently than having a giant pot that might only need to be watered at first maybe once every 3 days.

I hope I'm making sense. I'm new here, but OG on IC and well Overgrow. I'll get some pix when lights flip.

Top Bottom