Which awesome movies have you watched recently?

• Thread starter NagaKing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Not at all! Just got me started on movie theaters, which gets me started on the whole Hollywood thing, and there ya go, I'm off on a rant. :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just watched the new Spider man movie and the new capt. america movie.. Both were actually pretty good.

Bout to Watch The double now..

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Linklater's new film Boyhood. Breakthrough film making

His Waking Life is also one of the best.
@Seamaiden - I also thought Django was an amazing tale, a real fascinating parable. Too bad Tarantino is such a fucking trash bag pederast

Also- one of my favorites is an obscure Finnish comedy called "the man without a past". Simple, beautiful, and brilliant.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Just finished watching The Quiet Ones... Wow Just watch the trailer and skip the movie cause thats really all there was to this movie.. It had no plot no story no jack shit .. You coulda removed all the actors but 1 and the movie would have ended the same.. a crappy movie.. How the hell this even made it to the big screen is beyond me.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Linklater's new film Boyhood. Breakthrough film making

His Waking Life is also one of the best.
@Seamaiden - I also thought Django was an amazing tale, a real fascinating parable. Too bad Tarantino is such a fucking trash bag pederast

Also- one of my favorites is an obscure Finnish comedy called "the man without a past". Simple, beautiful, and brilliant.
I want to see Boyhood!I don't know that anyone has ever done a movie like this.I hope it's as epic as it sounds!

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

@SunGrown I watched and enjoyed Kid Cannabis, I liked that they used real herb for the small warehouse scene. A few things were really unrealistic, but hey it's a movie :)

SunGrown

SunGrown

@SunGrown I watched and enjoyed Kid Cannabis, I liked that they used real herb for the small warehouse scene. A few things were really unrealistic, but hey it's a movie :)
yeah, I was surprised too, I loved the film myself

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

Both of the new Scarlett Jo movies were good in their own right.
Lucy and Under the Skin. But, I love me some Scarlett Jo so.......
My rec may be a little bias. ;)
I need to see that Kid Cannabis. I read that article in Rolling Stone years back. The movie got held up forever. I didn't even realize it was out until I read a post on the first page. Thanks for the tip SunGrown.

Top Bottom