Which Beans To Pop?

• Thread starter hamphealth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hamphealth

hamphealth

Which beans to pop
Right now I have Sharks Breath, Critical Kush, and Holy Grail Kush going. Which seeds should I pop for the next go round?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Pop them all :-)
All the one or two seeders. Are you phenotype hunting for a mother or just growing beans out? Peach Puree Cbd sounds nice, especially if it's cbd Dom.

hamphealth

hamphealth

I am trying to find a mother. I wish I could pop them all! Not enough space to keep them. Only enough for 12 total. 6 veg/6 flower.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Pop them all :)
All the one or two seeders. Are you phenotype hunting for a mother or just growing beans out? Peach Puree Cbd sounds nice, especially if it's cbd Dom.
Hahaha you beat me to it.
D. All of the above

I hope you find some good stuff hamp... you have several really popular strains there.

hamphealth

hamphealth

Me too. Working on getting good cuts too. Can't wait!

hamphealth

hamphealth

Pop them all :)
You like CBD dominant strains? Any favorites?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

My favorite so far is Stephen Hawking Kush believe Alphakronik is the breeder. It's comparable to other herb I smoke. And most cbd strains I smoke is GARBAGE strains.. They either are full on hemplike or very consistent with the terpene pinene. Anyways Stephen Hawking Kush has a cherry menthol taste to her.

hamphealth

hamphealth

My favorite so far is Stephen Hawking Kush believe Alphakronik is the breeder. It's comparable to other herb I smoke. And most cbd strains I smoke is GARBAGE strains.. They either are full on hemplike or very consistent with the terpene pinene. Anyways Stephen Hawking Kush has a cherry menthol taste to her.
I had luck with CBD Crew Sweet N Sour Widow. I got a pheno that had a grapefruit smell. Lost those genes though.

Last edited:
MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I had luck with CBD Guys Sweet N Sour Widow. I got a pheno that had a grapefruit smell. Lost those genes though.
NICE, going to have to look for that, sounds amazing. True grapefruit phenos always seem to be the shit ime

Latest posts

Top Bottom