Which BEANS would you pick?

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Fellow farmers and friends,

Im looking to pick up my very first bag of beans and Im excited to say the least. I have my eye on a couple pieces of gear. Im interested in Logics beans off top and Im looking forward to OGRs release soon but currently Im leaning towards picking up the SECRET RECIPE seeds from CG. I also plan to see if I can snag a freebie bag of Ali G's beans with that order.

Id like for you guys to recommend some diff beans or possibly reinforce my choice for the Secret Recipe :character0053:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated from Farm or friends.

Thanx

--AO

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I have heard lots of good stuff about the secret recipe. That said what kind of meds are you into? Fruity,chemmy,diesel,OG,Sativa, Indica? This will help people recommend some beans for ya. Also are you growing them in or outdoors? What do you have experience with strain/grow technique wise? Most of the gear here at the Farm is dank for sure. I myself am holding out for some OGR gear myself. His gear looks disgustingly stanky dank! I have experience with a couple breeders and so far his stuff looks ridiculous. Con. genetics, OGR, Pisces, & Divine Genetics are pretty nice just to name a few.

Cheers,
Crom

A

AliasAO

I have heard lots of good stuff about the secret recipe. That said what kind of meds are you into? Fruity,chemmy,diesel,OG,Sativa, Indica? This will help people recommend some beans for ya. Also are you growing them in or outdoors? What do you have experience with strain/grow technique wise? Most of the gear here at the Farm is dank for sure. I myself am holding out for some OGR gear myself. His gear looks disgustingly stanky dank! I have experience with a couple breeders and so far his stuff looks ridiculous. Con. genetics, OGR, Pisces, & Divine Genetics are pretty nice just to name a few.

Cheers,
Crom

Those sound like just the names of the gear Id like to get my hands on all in the future. I am truly a lover of all types of Buds . Thats my problem I cant narrow it down to just an indica or sativa. Currently Im a CoCO hand water guy but ill be putting up some Hydro nxt go around in 5x5 trays using COCO and smart pots for flood or tube feed (havent decided yet) My goal with seeds is to be able to play around with the males and females a bit. And also of course to preserve some hopefully superior genetics for the future.

Grown in the Past:
Chem XXX
Chemdog #4
Grape Ape
Sour Grapes

For current grow you can check my Sig- XJ, FO, SA

Ive got a little extra cash right now luckily or I would be holding out for OGR's strictly.haha. Ill be snatching up his gear the day its released.:very_first_smiley:

Plus id like to get an order in and pick up a bag of freebies. more bang for my buck.

Has anyone found out what makes up the Secret Recipe? Its looks very very frosty and huge nugs. Id like to get my hands on a nice male Pheno along with some bushy ladies.:harvest:

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
'Has anyone found out what makes up the Secret Recipe? Its looks very very frosty and huge nugs. Id like to get my hands on a nice male Pheno?"

There's your answer brotha! Just snatch up some Secret Recipe and have at it. Do you feel like if you got Sour Chem from DG that you'd be still thinking about Secret Recipe? lol I'd just get those SRs since I have heard that they are "grail" material. I hear ya on the freebies too! I like to put the freebies right into the freezer and focus on the purchased strain first. I think it's like a cracker jack box, you forget whats in there then one day you check. Gotta love seeds!

Cheers,
Crom

A

AliasAO

'Has anyone found out what makes up the Secret Recipe? Its looks very very frosty and huge nugs. Id like to get my hands on a nice male Pheno?"

There's your answer brotha! Just snatch up some Secret Recipe and have at it. Do you feel like if you got Sour Chem from DG that you'd be still thinking about Secret Recipe? lol I'd just get those SRs since I have heard that they are "grail" material. I hear ya on the freebies too! I like to put the freebies right into the freezer and focus on the purchased strain first. I think it's like a cracker jack box, you forget whats in there then one day you check. Gotta love seeds!

Cheers,
Crom

I can agree there . Ur getting me all excited thinking about my first cracker jack exp. when I pop some seeds after a long hibernation for the first time and they turn out so danky.

I think your right Im going with the secret recipe. although the Sour Chem and Chemdog's Sister sound real good from DG. I think since Ive grown a good amount of Chem im ready for a switch up. I was eyeballing the Avalanche before it sold out though to from DG. haha. I imagine Ill prob pick up something from Logics nxt drop when I grab OGR's gear too. The next few months are going to be spectacular.

From what ive seen in Grow logs the SR does appear to be grail material. U planning on getting ur hands on some as well Crom?

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I hope so! My issue is I want so many strains but I need to focus on the 20+ I have now lmao. I am really hoping to score on some OGR gear so I might wait. If I hit some spare change I am very interested in the SR. By the way the Sour Chem was just an example. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut. The craker jack is awaiting you lol Trust that you will be happy no matter what you end up with. The freebies are always strains that I probably wouldn't have thought about. Hell I scored the AlienDawg freebies, great strain/genetics to play with.

Cheers,
Crom

A

AliasAO

I hope so! My issue is I want so many strains but I need to focus on the 20+ I have now lmao. I am really hoping to score on some OGR gear so I might wait. If I hit some spare change I am very interested in the SR. By the way the Sour Chem was just an example. Sometimes you just gotta go with your gut. The craker jack is awaiting you lol Trust that you will be happy no matter what you end up with. The freebies are always strains that I probably wouldn't have thought about. Hell I scored the AlienDawg freebies, great strain/genetics to play with.

Cheers,
Crom

GottA love the Freebies man.

Some aliendawg would be nice to play with Im keeping my XJ mom along with my Sour Alien and Fire OG moms just In case I find a good male candidate out of that SR bean batch. Then the fun would really start to happen.

Id say 20 is enough to care about but I believe #21 SR and #22OGRS gear would be great needed additions :passingjoint:

Heres the list of Ali's freebies:

(wifi#1 x bubba),
(wifi#2 x bubba),
(purp urkle/bubblegum x bubba),
(Chemdog D/affie x bubba),
(Bluemoonshine xbubba),
and a few packs of
(wifi x deep chunk aka Angels Kush)

Ive got my eye on the [Urkle/BGxBUBBA] but the [Bluemoo/Bubba] sounds good to. Decisions , decisions , decisions ..... haha

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Man those wifis are no joke man I'd be prayin for those!

S

SSHZ

As it appears this will be your first grow, I'd recommend looking for something that is easy to grow in the quickest time........... and stay with something that grows short and is not nute sensitive. Look at some grow reports. You'll thank me in 3 months or so.

After a few crops, you'll have enough experience to try some of the others.

A

AliasAO

As it appears this will be your first grow, I'd recommend looking for something that is easy to grow in the quickest time........... and stay with something that grows short and is not nute sensitive. Look at some grow reports. You'll thank me in 3 months or so.

After a few crops, you'll have enough experience to try some of the others.

Its my First run from seed coming up but Ive had 4 Personal Grows before counting my Current 3.11 on my Sig.

Im exp'd with about 6 diff strains to date. All from Clone to grown.

C

Calicannabiseed

Fellow farmers and friends,

Im looking to pick up my very first bag of beans and Im excited to say the least. I have my eye on a couple pieces of gear. Im interested in Logics beans off top and Im looking forward to OGRs release soon but currently Im leaning towards picking up the SECRET RECIPE seeds from CG. I also plan to see if I can snag a freebie bag of Ali G's beans with that order.

Id like for you guys to recommend some diff beans or possibly reinforce my choice for the Secret Recipe :character0053:

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated from Farm or friends.

Thanx

--AO

Divine's Hells Angel Og or Wait for Rascal

B

billybadazz

I keep saying it but Ukhem is a killer choice.....look for the og pheno if you do.promise you won't be sorry. In retrospect I did see that secret recipe grow log and I will be snagging a pack of those for later...good luck!! -BB

S

stifler

sounds to me like u had made ur mind up b4 posting. id say go with ur gut feeling bro

Latest posts

Top Bottom