Which brand 'air pots'

• Thread starter HumboldtDr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
i've done a few searches, and if i missed it, sorry. i've found a bit of info on smart pots or air pots and how they work w/ coco and the like. my question is how these air pots differ from each other?? i know there are a few-geo pots, root pots, air pots, smart pots and so on.

so do you guys have any preferences in any of them and why? i have the geo pots myself, mainly cuz my boy can get'em wholesale. they seem a bit thicker than i remember the smart pots or root pots being, but maybe thats a good thing?

T

tat2edangel

Using the 10 gallon "Smart Pot" for the first time. The 10 gallon pot is so versatile. Mommy's can grow so big and healthy in that bigger pot, and LST'ed girls have more then enough room to grow with out any rooting problems.

Few things I have noticed.

Pros:

Love the Handles!!!
Super thick. I think for $8 if I get more then two grows per pot
it will be worth it. But if you can get a hold of this weight felt and have a seamstress you can cut that way down.

Have SEEN many root balls from these TYPE of pots and OMG these
roots balls are unbelievable. I hope, pray and will work hard to get this. I have always gone by the rule that the better the roots are doing the better the plant is!!!

Cons:

Soil dries VERY fast!

IMG163
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I use smart pots with great results.. After the use I rinse with a water hose outside & wash them I the washing machine & reuse them.. They work great

Latest posts

Top Bottom