• Thread starter dutch69lover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dutch69lover

dutch69lover

was wondering if it is easier to get a card in Oregon or Cali

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

My shortest was 10 minuets, the longest about a hour here in CA.

Cort

Cort

Cali takes longer to fill out the questionnaire than it does actual time with doc. Never needed medical records either. Some will even have form printed and waiting for you by the time you see the doc.

But, I dont know anything about Oregon's docs

jaredman

jaredman

I think its pretty easy in OR. If you have records of your ailment it is one visit and done, if not most docs will establish med records over like two or three visits documenting your ailment then proceed with card after that. pretty simple

L

leafmold

In cali it depends where u go. From my experience ive had to produce medical docs and go through physicals and one place then the last time was a like give me 80 bucks heres your rec now get the fuck out.

P

paulycali

You can stub your toe and get a rec in Cali. Might not be a one year rec but at least it's something. In Cali we have the right to choose between medical marijuana or prescription medication to help with your condition

L

leafmold

Last time my wife went the doc was blown away. Wow you have a legit medical need? Havent seen that in awhile he says.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

In cali you go to the doctor and its done. In oregon you have to submit forms to the state after you get a doctor to sign. That right there says its easier in cali. More qualifying conditions in cali.

Cort

Cort

In cali you go to the doctor and its done. In oregon you have to submit forms to the state after you get a doctor to sign. That right there says its easier in cali. More qualifying conditions in cali.
Im pretty sure boredom is a qualifying condition in Cali.

Closest I ever came to a physical in Cali was one doc took my blood pressure.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I should totally get my card there! I have always wanted to see what the scene was like in cali.

C

CobbCreekBob

never done the cali thing, but in so or, you barely get your blood pressure checked. if you have a paper saying you are seeing another dr for one of the qualifying conditions, i.e a basic receipt when you leave your primary care dr, take it in to the mmj doc, fill out paperwork, pay fee, go to PO, send off paperwork, you're legal. Runs bout 3-350 depending upon dr visit cost. Not too many primary care providers here are into the mmj, so IMHO, you need to keep seperate, don't expect the mmj doct to be primary, cause if you need narcos or benzos of some sort, they won't prescribe them, they say they'll be your primary, but when it comes down to it, they won't pass out them scripts, other than for mmj. That's in OR. IME. It sure is hard to beat the OR possession limits though, I must say. You just have to find the right group or place to live, that's what I found the hard part is, other than Portland, Ptown is the mecca of the state, IMO. worlds apart from the south.

C

CobbCreekBob

yea, but can you say 24 oz per patient or yourself? But yea, its 150 yearly to state, 100-175 per dr visit, and you can change an established grower that is not yourself for 100 during your carded year if need be, if you register YOUR OWN place as a grow site instead of someone else, its 150. Used to be free for changes, now its a hunnert one way, buck fifty the other. State is making money for sure.

DAMN!!! That's pretty steep. Prices are dropping steadily here in Cali, when i renewed mine earlier this year it was $40 and I was done in 20 min

Top Bottom