Which city in California is the best to open a clinic?

• Thread starter aysunjoon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aysunjoon

Which city in CA do you guys think is less strict to open up a marijuana clinic? I was thinking of San Diego, since there is less shops over there. I went to one shop in SD, and there was a huge line. What you guys think

R

Rolln J

theres a huge line for a reason - moratorium on clubs and the da there scoffs at the idea of marijuana being medical...

dont look like there are many good areas to open clubs - cities are either saying no to clubs or imposing moratoriums on new ones.

J

JohnWaynesTeeth

I heard New Mexico's starting to open up clubs and dispensaries. I also heard something about the White House issueing a statement to states with medical laws already in place urging them not to waste time and money prosecuting clubs or growers unless they can prove that the profits area being used to fund criminal endevors. Hopefully lights on the horizon

Q

Qman

Yeah up here in N.CA. they are putting moratoriums on every club wanting to open (we have 20+). And now the city is laying down more rules, which is fine, weeds out all the bad apples under the guise of "non-profit" :smoke (should be called con-profit)

I always thought that SD had shitloads of dispensaries. I remember reading that SD is starting to clamp down more....

Q

B

BayAreasFinest

I would stay as far from Bonnie (san diegos DA) as possible. Shes crazy. Wish i had saved the articles on her. She has a personal Vendetta against Marijuana. She doesnt believe its a medicine

Top Bottom