Which clone to get?

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Looking to pick up a new baby. Help me choose my new girlfriend. LOL!

Only provide one answer/strain with some small details on my you think this strain is worthy of growing out. Thanks farmers and im sure you all would be more than happy to help me out

PURPLE MASTER KUSH
HELLS ANGELS OG
SKYWALKER OG
FIRE OG (YES…THE REAL ONE)
GREAT OG
VALLEY OG (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH sfv)
TRUE OG (OAKLAND CUT)
LARRY OG
ANGEL TEAR KUSH (AKA BIG KUSH: PRE 98 BUBBA X M39)
OG X BUBBA
SKYWALKER OG
FIRE OG (RASCALS)
HELLS ANGELS OG
KUSHAGE (SAGE X OG)
ABUSIVE OG
HEADBAND
WOODY OG (AKA WOODY HARRELSON: HINDU X OG X MASTER)
CHEM VALLEY KUSH
ALIENDOG
BLUE CHEESE
CASEY JONES
AK48
TAHOE OG (CALI CONNECT)
PURPLE MASTER KUSH
PURE KUSH

M

mikeyluvzmegan

True OG - got second in san francisco high times cup few month ago, can't go wrong with that, however personally i would go with Tahoe OG, hands down. :anim_44:

Camdawg

Camdawg

just smoked some purple bubba its was top notch class bud but skywalker og is one of my favorite smokes....shit that's 2 already and so many of those strains are great sorry I'm not more help.

nuttso

nuttso

i would go with the larry og. Smoked some hybrid ofthis strain and they were all bomb.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
info: TrueOG if it is the same cut as the cup winner is nice. Smoked it. Tested out to 18%thc.

mY choice is the one that is listed twice. HAOG why? yield.
Cant go wrong with larry

Skywalker there is supposedly a few different cuts of it.
Suprised you have not sampled any in socal? Supposedly the hot item down there.

What is most important to you?
potency, yield, or flavor?

S

swizzlegrower

ever time the cops read out a strain list with green crack it hurts movement now hells angles???....you know they are killers dont you....?do we really need to give them anything.....how about hunter s thompson og

sticky icky

sticky icky

I like the purple master bro because masters super easy to grow barely any training super dank plus yieds great I get about 6 oz's off a month veg plus add some purps in there Damm sounds bomb as hell

I

IndicacannaJone

ever time the cops read out a strain list with green crack it hurts movement now hells angles???....you know they are killers dont you....?do we really need to give them anything.....how about hunter s thompson og

I think you could have a Jesus OG crossed with Lemon DEA, and it wouldn't make a difference. Ignorance, misinformation, and anecdotal horror-stories propagated for decades is what's hurting the movement.

M

MedicatedChrist

looks like someones going to pnc. i heard the hells angels cut is one of the best ogs there is... im growing it out this time. if u havnt got anything yet id wait and grab a blackwater og. amazing, vigorous hybrid. that ,or one of Ape's tahoes

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Casey Jones

Don't think you could make a bad choice

mal

S

strictlyOG

og bubba yields nice bubba kush is shorter but bushy yields nice. just stumbled across some skywalker og's, fire og's, kushberry og's. from harbor side. it all depends if you want weight. master is the way. if you want more potent go with skywalker og. if you want in the middle. get the og bubba. or bubba kush if height is a issue for you

S

strictlyOG

og larry is also a excellent but she is somewhat stretchy so becareful for her.

ooS0uPoo

ooS0uPoo

I vote skywalkerOG....

I could have topped the shit out of them, and vegged them for 3 more weeks to better my yield. They are perfect at 1 per Sq ft. They are short in stature, early finish, hearty, and potent.

All in all, she is one of my favorites.

-S0uP

IMG 7035

M

mikeyluvzmegan

bring back the funk!! skywalker is bomb og, but having smoked and held on to large amounts of both, i would go for a more lemmony one like true og, skywalker got that new unique flavor, but its nice to know where it started!

S

strictlyOG

ograskal's cut is up there.i would highly recommend his cut to anyone. he knows what he is doing lets just put it that way.:rollj:

Top Bottom