Which clones should I get ?

• Thread starter SkyHi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkyHi

ok so im going to pick up some supplies and maybe a few clones, which ones should i get? to go with my current : purple kush, purp diesel, grapefruit diesel.

Which ones ?
Chem Dawg,GDP,Pot O Gold,Grape Ape, Mendo Purps,ATF, Sour Bubble, Purplewreck .....

S

SkyHi

they didnt have the ones i wanted but i did get 2 BlueCheese 2 Sour D 2 The Purps

G

GrassHopper

which chem dawg if its Chemdog #4 go with that i love it

G

guerilla family

You can choose what kind of clones u want? Sounds like a decriminalized area.. Never heard of such a thing here in PA.. You must be one of the few lucky folks..

GFam

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup most important.. Which Chemdog is it there guy:)

B

blueskies

You can choose what kind of clones u want? Sounds like a decriminalized area.. Never heard of such a thing here in PA.. You must be one of the few lucky folks..

GFam

welcome to the future! The place is cali and the goods are everywhere!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
which chem dawg if its Chemdog #4 go with that i love it

Ya like the Chemdog #4 the best eh? hmm not to sure about that one me friend.. She out of all of em is a hefty gal.. A real Power Pig if you will :)

Taste is all in the Chemdog D and Chemdog 91 imo.. Chemdog's Sister is no slouch by far. :passingjoint:

GTD

S

SkyHi

Yea Cali, gotta love it. They didnt have any Chemdog D. oh well i have a decent mix right now.

Purple Kush
Purple Diesel
The Purps
Grapefruit Diesel
BlueCheese
Sour D.

T

Thickola Tesla

Nice mix...gotta love the purple. I was gonna say go with Chem. That Grapefruit Diesel sounds tasty.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice line up bud.. I couldn't help noticing by your selection you must have gone to harborside???

GTD

S

SkyHi

Nice line up bud.. I couldn't help noticing by your selection you must have gone to harborside???

GTD

Yup thats exactly where there from, obviously you have experience with them? Are there genetics any good?

I was looking for some OG Kush OR Chem Dog but i could not find them

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup buddy.. All there genetics are top notch from good reputable sources my friend:)
:passingjoint:

hmmm OGK you might just be in luck there buddy:)

GTD

K

KushyNutt

Don't ignore the P.O.G! Good strain, good producer, real easy to trim and makes tasty bubble.

R

ReelBusy1

ok so im going to pick up some supplies and maybe a few clones, which ones should i get? to go with my current : purple kush, purp diesel, grapefruit diesel.

Which ones ?
Chem Dawg,GDP,Pot O Gold,Grape Ape, Mendo Purps,ATF, Sour Bubble, Purplewreck .....

Chem Dawg, Grape Ape, GDP

S

Sirius

Looks like we are in the same boat... I am currently growing

-Grapefruit Diesel (My fav...)
-Purple Kush (Close second...)
-Granddaddy Purple (I can't for the life of me distinguish between this and the Pk... comments anyone?)
-The Purps (Mendo Cut I believe... Still vegging... I want to give this one a good run...)

I was looking for OG and Chem as well... with no avail.. So since OGRaskal doesnt have anything available, and DNA's Cataract and OG are not available... And my buddy just ordered some OG from DR. Greenthumb... Im going with Elite... Unless DNA gets on the ball and I can find their stuff by the end of the weekend (same goes for raskal)... If things dont work out with Elite, im going with Cali Connect...

edit: scratch that... im stickin with the farm... thanks guys..

S

Sirius

I dont want to jack this thread but I was hoping someone would say something regarding my choices... anyone? (Especially since CAli Connect has beans for auction?)

S

Sirius

1 more thing... sky, why go with the cuts? i just think beans have so much more vigor.. i thought i lucked out with the choice cuts i ended up with.. namely GFDies and PK.. I have been through WAY too many cuts from the clubs.. most of which ended being bunk or herm or some ish... not cool... perhaps things have changed in the last year or two, but I doubt it... most people selling cuts to the clubs are doin it for straight profit... they recieve minimal care... After finding this site I think the purps is the last cut I will ever purchase... unless I stumble upon some alaskan thunderfuck or og chocolate thai... hehe

Latest posts

Top Bottom