Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Mz Jillz lemon Bean S1

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Quattro Kush x Lilac Diesel

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

So I’ve been lucky enough to pop 3 males from some pretty fire genetics. Looking for some crowd source direction for what to breed through.
Candidate strains:

Humbolt Blue- straight out of north cali from the Humbolt seed Co comes a hybrid between blue Dream and purple haze, forgiving plant in the 16 to 20 percent THC range.

MzJillz S1- this was a cross breed I made between a male and female MzJillz Lemmon bean what popped for me about two years ago. As you can see I generally work with regular seeds gives me a little more flexibility. 20 to 24 percent THC.

Quattro Kush xLilac Diesel- As my final seed purchase I picked up a Quattro Kush breeds pack from Ethis seed Co. this is one of 7 cross breeds in the pack. Some real fire there 26 - 30 percent THC.

Let me know your votes, send the Basement Lab on its next genetic trajectory.

Which genetics to keep and breed through
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Anything from Cali got my vote. Especially. Humboldt. They always up there bringing good shit to the table. and it has blue dream in it!!! 😃

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

California dreaming and all. Yeah I’ve been lucky enough to be in Humbolt once. Great story there:
The wife and I had been camping in Humbolt state park. A little tent among the giants, those redwoods are just so majestic. A way been two nights on the trail, and I was near out of piff. But we drove down route 101 a spell to an old logging town but he name of gabersville. And I met a dude outside of the local head shop. Happened to be a trimmer from the fields up in Mayers Flat. After a brief chat and chill he invited me back to the minivan and broke out a garage bag of the local fruits as it were. Some great hybrid Kush, lasted me until the end of the journey.
Good people good vibes, gotta pay it forward.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
California dreaming and all. Yeah I’ve been lucky enough to be in Humbolt once. Great story there:
The wife and I had been camping in Humbolt state park. A little tent among the giants, those redwoods are just so majestic. A way been two nights on the trail, and I was near out of piff. But we drove down route 101 a spell to an old logging town but he name of gabersville. And I met a dude outside of the local head shop. Happened to be a trimmer from the fields up in Mayers Flat. After a brief chat and chill he invited me back to the minivan and broke out a garage bag of the local fruits as it were. Some great hybrid Kush, lasted me until the end of the journey.
Good people good vibes, gotta pay it forward.
That's awesome!! I know only good ppl from humboldt man. I'm always telling ppl you gotta try what they growing up there cuz it is good. Always has been. I hear there's a lot of bad rn up Goin on up there tho. With the taxes and competition. Some craziness. 😆 I like my little CenCal. Everyone grows but they keep it quiet 😆 I'm all like I grow everybody! 😆 I grew up down south ya know. That boldness is straight from l.a. anyhow. Looking forward to seeing what ya end up growing! 😃

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Thanks to those that voted! Looking like I’ll go with the Quattro Kush x Lilac Diesel. Gunna add a little key fuel to the genetics supply supposedly it can push 30% THC .
Peace and growth all!
🌲🧚🌱🔥

Top Bottom