Which grow tent

• Thread starter midnightfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

midnightfarmer

Hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice on which grow tents are better between,Green room tents and secret jardin tents.
Had d.i.y room but technicalities mean I need one that is easy to remove.
Thanks guys.:banana1sv6:

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

I've had good luck with Growlab & Hydrohut Silver editions.

S

smalltime99

What size? I do like the SJ, but also like SkyOG the silver edition tents are really nice.

T

TheGardener_

Go onto eBay, they sell full growtents (secretJardin etc) with light hydro systems etc all in 1 package, I'd reccoment 1.2mx2.0mx1.2m tents are pretty decent size. Goodluck

southstreets

southstreets

Yea I think the size is what u need to post up for us! I went with secret jardin cuz I wanted a 10x10 plus the exta head room!

M

midnightfarmer

The size I'm going for is 120cm x 120cm and 200cm high. I'm looking for stealth and quick to put up and down. Thanks for your replies.:animal0048:

catdaddy

catdaddy

i have experience with both gl and sj, and i would definitely recommend the secret jardin. it's simple, has better material, and overall better constructed than the gl. hope that helps.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
I've got a Secret Jardin DarkStreet II 5 x 5 x 6 that i used for all my seed breeding that i love.

S

smalltime99

I would then look into the SJ DarkRoom II. Simple and easy.

treebark1950

treebark1950

I took had good success with SJ tents. Strong joints and thick material.

squiggly

squiggly

I have done the research on this one and without actually owning any of them, all information I can gather resoundingly puts the secret jardin above the competition.

Of course people have their own personal preference, but in terms of quality and ease-of-use it seems no one has them beat (at least according to popular opinion).

M

midnightfarmer

Thank you for all your replies I'm going to go with the SJ Darkroom II.
Keep toking!!:bong2:

Top Bottom