Which Growbox should i go with.

• Thread starter ncrazyballa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

ncrazyballa

Hi, im pretty new to growing so im not sure which grow box to go with and need expert opinions. I will be growing autoflowering strains with soil. These are some that im interested in, found them on ebay. my budget is between $200-$500. Im mainly interested in grow boxes since they are stealthy and more convenient. I know i could probably set u a grow room with $500 but i dont have the space or privacy to do so.

The first grow box is the "lowrider box"
eBayISAPI.dll

Its pretty cheap only 230 shipped. Comes with a hydroponic system. Cons might be the size of the grow box might be to small and the lighting might not be sufficient. Only 3 cfl bulbs? maybe i can upgrade to higher bulbs? they are not adjustable either. Also the box offers no odor control

Number 2 the nug box
Main%201.jpg

This one has more info on the auction - its 36x20x15, has three 55 watt fluoros, so 165watts and a 130Cfm fan and timer. Im not sure if the lowryder has a timer it doesnt say on the auction. This one has what looks like a decent manual too, but it is made of cardboard so idunno.its alot bigger though . Price is 239.00

And number 3 the mammoth

mammoth150main.jpg

This one looks the nicest but close to 2x expensive. box is 36" x 20" x 28" so its much bigger than the other grow boxes. It has a 150w hps which has more lumens than the nug box - it doesnt say how many. says the fan blows 160 cfm.. so the grow box should stay cool? Also unlike the other 2 this has odor control with snap on carbon filters. Its $499 with shipping... I think it might be over my budget - It says you can grow up to over half a pound in it - but i don't believa that...

Right now im kinda leaning towards the nug box .. looks like it has the most growing potential to price ratio... What one would you guys recommend?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
240 bux for a cardboard box with a bathroom light fixture?

wow Now I have seen everything

you should look into a small growtent or DIY your own box mate

edit: lol sorry it has a cpu fan and a power strip too

jagle

jagle

you could very easily really build your own for half the costs with everything shown and the right size for you with some simple tools and a few afternoons

S

scrogbubbles

I looked into buying a grow box. After research, I bought a drill and all the supplies to make one for 200$ instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom