mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Budswell

Love the shit, can't use too much. almost

mal

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

I prefer jam.....the indo is to dusty LOL the jams easier to handle !!!:harvest:

true grit

true grit

I don't mix my own soil anymore, so a good pk booster helps me a lot.

If you don't want the potassium just pick up there, HP2, its just a liquid processed guano.

D

dican01

I don't mix my own soil anymore, so a good pk booster helps me a lot.

If you don't want the potassium just pick up there, HP2, its just a liquid processed guano.

yeah, that's what i use, the hp2, 0-4-0 i love it. can't say enough good stuff about it. do you know the potassium source in the hpk?

S

shavits

Budswell is the shit! I used the budswell tea and it made my buds so sticky and flavorfull it was amazing! Ive also herd that quanokalong is the bomb!

D

dican01

yeah. that's it. langbeinite, mined from ancient sea beds. good stuff. thanks for the reply. i like to use seaweed, kelpmeal, or greensand(mined from the bottom of the ocean) for my potassium. interesting that they all come from the sea.

Quitters

Quitters

couldn't get Budswell locally

so i bought a 2bl of the Sunleaves Jamaican and a 5bl of the Primal Harvest.. the primal harvest is like a proccessed powder and the label says ithas a much longer life after application unlike the Sunleaves which looks more like raw guano > like budswell

Sunleaves says every 2 weeks
Primal Harvest says every 3 months

does anyone use Primal Harvest or know anything more about this product ?

thank you :sun

Top Bottom