Which is the most reliable seed bank?

• Thread starter Valenjulio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SamSquatch

View attachment 2138151

Ordered these off Neptune 5 days ago, got them very fast.

I'll be using Neptune Seedbank again soon.

View attachment 2138151

Ordered these off Neptune 5 days ago, got them very fast.

I'll be using Neptune Seedbank again soon.
Ordered Seeds from Attitude USA in Colorado on Thur.eve had them in my grubby big hands Mon afternoon. that is the fastest service I have had and I have been doing this over 10 years. Sure beats the days when I had to order them from England.

the rrock

the rrock

Regs isn't just about breeding. And there's nothing wrong with fems either. Being open to regs just adds more variety and a lot of good breeders. And of course some strains you can only find in regs. It does suck growing plants 2-3 feet just to kill some of them. But if it's exactly the genetics I'm after from a reputable breeder I dont mind it that way. Just something I dont like about the generic big brand breeders. Like some of these places claim to have a lot of the classics but where did they actually get it from... Is that the REAL durban poison or Chemdog, white widow etc they claim to have. And then some of these strains are too convoluted for me. Like "Snowblower #1 (Sour Snow x Glue Sniffer) x Snowblower #2". Is just too snazzy for me. I'm out. I'll stick with my tried and true Northern lights#2 and Death Star x sensi star, Super silver haze, skunk, cheese, Urkle, Forbidden fruit. Legends. Not just whatever looks and sounds cool. I dont have time to grow "whatever sounds cool". I like proven legendary milestones crossed with other proven legendary milestones.
yeah,your missing out on the glue sniffer/and sour snow universe (their breeders rank as local humboldt,mendo triangle legends) great work over the years

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 3152

Tons of freebies from Attitude Seedbank.

Top Bottom