which is the stinkyest?

• Thread starter barneyfife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

barneyfife

which of jjs gear available now would yoy guys rate the smellest?
i mean the ones that the smell will permate brick walls?
and is also very potenet?
i have stardawg on its way to me and am hoping its a real stinky potent bicth.
but it was a had choich between it and tres stardawg the chem urckle 2 look promising as well.
idk like i said i went with the stardawg and im sure i'll find a few nice ones to pick a keeper from
im looking for his smellest and most potent.
so if one of the others that are available better fits my needs do tell and i'll order them as well.
but would like to hear your input on stardawg as well as the strain you say has it bested.
thks

half baked

half baked

ive had dud x tresdawg, some of the nastiest smelling bud i ever grew, nasty in a gooooooooooood way :D not tried any others tho

hb

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah bro, the stardawg is u find the right phenos even smells as a small clone or even a un rooted cutting. It def carried over that chem funk. Good luck on the pheno hunt homie ~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Also, just want to add....any cross jj does with the hp13 has just reeked beyond almost anything iv came across. That hp13 is so strong smelling ish most def

B

barneyfife

figures after reading that smf i checked and all the wht/hp13bx was gone lol.
shit they were there last time i looked. but im very excited to run the stardawg cant wait till they get here.
do you all no if this is gonna be it for the topdawg stuff? if so i think i will grab a couple more before there gone.

Top Bottom