• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Westpsy

Westpsy

Pls help one of my planet hav every samll mites I zoom in photo for see them

Which kind of mites are
Homesteader

Homesteader

Hard to see anything with that shot. Can you back it up and get a few whole leaves in the photo.

Homesteader

Homesteader

a mixture of water, soap and oil. I use vegetable oil but I guess any type will do. The oil is just to help the soap stick to leaves and the mites. Just make sure you rinse your plant with warm water after to get the soap off. THe soap should kill the mites within five or ten minutes.
If this is your only plant and its not too big, you may be able to dip it in a five gallon bucket.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I would only use about 1 tblspoon of soap per gallon and not more at first. Some sites recommend higher but if you don't get it all the soap off your leaves will die.

Westpsy

Westpsy

a mixture of water, soap and oil. I use vegetable oil but I guess any type will do. The oil is just to help the soap stick to leaves and the mites. Just make sure you rinse your plant with warm water after to get the soap off. THe soap should kill the mites within five or ten minutes.
If this is your only plant and its not too big, you may be able to dip it in a five gallon bucket.
Tnx
This is my only diseased plant, but several other plants have two leaves like this I want spray all of the plant
Now I'm separated this one from another Plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom