Thank You

Grow Goddess 600
LumiGrow ES165
Kessil H150 x 4
Procyon 100
Blackstar 600w

C

CereaLED

Kessils have been a regretted purchase by everyone i have seen who tried to use them as primary lighting

I would pass on all those lights... Maybe the blackstar

Look into www.growledhydro.com or www.hydroponicshut.com
or 360 magnum leds or isis grow panels

all are proven lights that are under 800$ and do great

I

IrishBoy

or 100% sure Grow led Hydro work for sure. treats me good every harvest.

lollipopman

lollipopman

I have the Procyon 100, works good for making cool ass pics but that's it

B

Blackthumb

Anyone have links to a DIY or videos ?
Would love to make one but dont even know where to start.

LEDhead

LEDhead

NEW Kessil H350 looks promising
It's 90w and the price is CRAZY
MSRP $429.99
http://i133.invalid.com/albums/q69/odogg_mia/6ce0c106.jpg

But....I love the 357 Magnum's I'd rather pay the extra and get one of those:)

S

SSHZ

I bought 4 Procyon's a year and a half ago and ended up sending them back after a month or so.............. these can't be used as the main lighting or you'll be very disappointed.

M

mandrax

i have heard alot about LED...wonder how effective are they compare to HPS lights?

M

metadoneth

How well do they work for supplemental lighting along with hps as your main light source??

B

Badmf

Penetrator Pro is 900+ so doesn't meet qualification on price and the lower model is like 600 and change. I will sell some older mag/core and some digital ballast at 240v and get one.www.Hydrogrowled.com site I have been researching these for a while now and was going to do a 10 watt led per site but need $$$$ for patents.

B

bd17

365 for the kessil 350 from greners, get 2 for the price of a magnum, same watts, more ganstar company

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

look at blackdogled.com they are the best on the market for your money imo. I own the bd700 and that somebitch kicks ass, 15 spectrums with uv and ir, etc. can't beat it. even the smaller models have 15 spectrums, even if you spend 800 instead of 6 its worth it in terms of quality and power.

S

SSC

15 spectrums??? Where's the technology behind that??? Might as well just be an all white LED light?? Where is blackdog made? China, just like all the rest of them? I'm not bashing but I have done alot of research and alot of these LED companies just use this BS of spectrums, uv and ir for all advertising hype. Every plant on the earth mostly uses red and blue spectrumes. Anything else is hardly used! Just google chlorophyll and check out the biology of a plant! This is why I feel the Sun Clone is the best on the market today. Lots of research as been done on the design of this light unlike these Chinese brands. Check it out at www.improvedled.com

Top Bottom