which line of nutrients

• Thread starter OGCALIKUSH
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGCALIKUSH

OGCALIKUSH

What's going on guys. I'm growing outdoor in a 5 gallon bucket. This is my first grow by the way. It looks like it's going to start flowering by next week. I was curious on what nutrients I can use to get a better yield and stronger THC. So far I used the fox farm trio pack I also have the sledgehammer kangaroots and microbe brew.

Some1 please help thanks.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Personally after readin this https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/gino-from-advanced-nutrients.57951/#post-1107315

I would not spend money on AN products. Since your are in FF Id stay there or look at some of the "bloom" nutes. Dyna Grow, Jacks, Dr Earth, Canna all have good stuff also in my opinion, Or make some "bloom" teas which you can find via the search option.

Good luck man,
UF

yep what urban said not a fan of AN if they can't get there measurement correct , why should i have to do there work for them ....
I had big bud with 15ml a gal on the side and thought it was alot and was told here it was to much also... called them and there response was oh that is the old forumula we changed it to .5ml .... pricey too....mho

OGCALIKUSH

OGCALIKUSH

yep what urban said not a fan of AN if they can't get there measurement correct , why should i have to do there work for them ....
I had big bud with 15ml a gal on the side and thought it was alot and was told here it was to much also... called them and there response was oh that is the old forumula we changed it to .5ml .... pricey too....mho
So Dyna gro and Dyna bloom would work

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
So Dyna gro and Dyna bloom would work
yep and be very cost effective. As long as your in quality soil you don't need more than the Dyna Bloom. Sure you could jumble 10 or more bottles but you prob would get better results with the one bottle, imo Your first grow shouldn't be juggling nutrient schedules but watching the plant and learning it's body language and whatnot....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Dyna Bloom is made in Cali...if that affects your decision. If you want a one bottle system, go Dyna Bloom. It works, it's cheap, it's potent nutrition. Are there better, sure, but that's an opinion unless you just compare msds or the raw ingredients. A lot of bang for buck with Dyna Bloom imo

OGCALIKUSH

OGCALIKUSH

O
Dyna Bloom is made in Cali...if that affects your decision. If you want a one bottle system, go Dyna Bloom. It works, it's cheap, it's potent nutrition. Are there better, sure, but that's an opinion unless you just compare msds or the raw ingredients. A lot of bang for buck with Dyna Bloom imo

Looks like I'm gonna go with Dyna bloom. Thanks I appreciate the help. And I'm growing in cali if that makes a difference.

urbanfog

urbanfog

yep, they will even take your soil and do custom mixes based on local water. If I remember correctly they are out of so cal, I have used both the hydro and soil ferts and always been happy, especially with the ease of mixing. I also heard they have a "dirty" blend which I believe is for coco. They will send a sample for free via the web site, or they did when I first read of them

OGCALIKUSH

OGCALIKUSH

What
yep, they will even take your soil and do custom mixes based on local water. If I remember correctly they are out of so cal, I have used both the hydro and soil ferts and always been happy, especially with the ease of mixing. I also heard they have a "dirty" blend which I believe is for coco. They will send a sample for free via the web site, or they did when I first read of them
What is Dyna gro mag pro used for?? And is Alaska moorbloom any good

urbanfog

urbanfog

basically a booster used in conjunction with their line up http://www.dyna-gro.com/2154.htm Not sure on the Alaskan though, someone else would need to chime in

Top Bottom