Which male to hit my Salmon Creek

• Thread starter wiklund
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wiklund

Hi!

I am thinking of hitting one of my Salmon Creek girls with some male pollen to make seeds. But i cant deside which male to use. I am thinking
of BCBD The Big. Or maybe Dna Chocolope?

Any other suggestions for a nice Salmon blend?

Peace!

W

wiklund

Hi!

I got my growing area about 35km from my home. I will take a picture
next time i go there for changing the water in the reservoir.

Kind regards, M

JAWS

JAWS

heu WIKLUND:hi
are those the only to strain you have for the pollen doner?....

dont know what THE BIG is so if thats all you have id go with the CHOCOLOPE, personaly i'd be looking for something thats known to be POTENT and then for fun i'd breed her with something known for a great PURPLE COLOR...
get to it:hi:banana1sv6::banana1sv6:

W

wiklund

Hi!

I am looking for a strain like the Salmon Creek with huge crops. But something to bump of the THC. That is why i am concidering Chocolope.
The big is G13 x Butterscotch Hawaiian (Stabilized FL-Cola Pheno), big yield, great potency and som nice purple phenos.
Those are the males i got at the moment. But i have the time to grow new ones, any sugestions?

Sorry for my bad english :)

Kind regards, M

JAWS

JAWS

hello LUND:hi
ahh well brother the SCBB already has the size needed to get what one wants from a plant, if i had a female SCBB id be looking for a potent strain...

id be trying to maintain her size WHILE adding as much potence as i possible could, i have a SCBB hybrid that i call WHITE SALMON it a cross of..

MOTHER===THE WHITE
FATHER===SCBB {REVERSED}

she a true winner and i plan on keeping her forever if at all possible, i just resently put her into her first HYBRID..

WHITE BANANA KUSH..
MOTHER=====WHITE SALMON
FATHER=====BANANA KUSH {F7}

will soon be making a second HYBRID with her..

WHITE STRAWBERRY DIESEL.....

and like said before if you have something with a decent YIELD and has PURPLE DOM in her GENITICS i would push that one aswell.....

sence when did the G-13 * BUTTER start being called THE BIG???
best of luck:hi:banana1sv6:

Top Bottom