which method results the highest yield?

• Thread starter rimash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rimash

:D in my country you can legally grow cannabis,so 200kilo wont be a problem for sale,and i asked this question for a friend,not mine, thanx for all the reply's
so i guess outdoor,clones,is the way

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Being legal and having 200 kilos for sale is 2 way different things....I don't care how legal you might think it is, possession of 450 pounds for sale is going to land you in jail and probably longer than overnite

What country is it legal? I can't think of one off the top of my head...

SunGrown

SunGrown

75 plants in the ground..regular male/female sexed seeds or producer clones, no OG's or elites...I've seen almost 100k's with 28 plants in the ground but you do have to be prepared to sit a bit if it all goes to shit
Not bad TK, not bad at all. Best so far for me was 550 ish units off 98

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

Its to late in the season to even get anywhere near close to his 200kilo goal.

william76

william76

I wonder how many 50 wts you would need to grow 200k? Crazy,76

SunGrown

SunGrown

Nice effort! Would have been a ton of post-harvest work involved dealing with that.

~S
Thanks

...the only hard part about post-harvest is getting good people to show up and work, and work well.

You would think with the economy like it is people could put off going to town for a few weeks straight and just make some cash and help get the job done.

But it is quite difficult to get good help

salmon

salmon

Yes, people can be funny like that. Sometimes they find it hard to see the bigger picture and instead simply make decisions based on immediate costs vs. benefits. Make some cash or go party? Well, couldn't miss that party now, could we...

~S

SunGrown

SunGrown

Yes, people can be funny like that. Sometimes they find it hard to see the bigger picture and instead simply make decisions based on immediate costs vs. benefits. Make some cash or go party? Well, couldn't miss that party now, could we...

~S
thank god someone understands!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I would rather work and make money then party, that way when i do party i have money in my pocket and not wishing i did.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I would rather work and make money then party, that way when i do party i have money in my pocket and not wishing i did.
I hate leaving my hill, town sux, I really have little need for anything there. That is probably why I am single though, but I don't plan to waste my time on city shit when being home feels so much better and less stressful!

ohgee kush

ohgee kush

I hate leaving my hill, town sux, I really have little need for anything there. That is probably why I am single though, but I don't plan to waste my time on city shit when being home feels so much better and less stressful!

I agree 100% town sucks and i live in town
, i wished i like on a hill all alone with no neighbors to worry about. I would rather be single then argue with a gf.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I agree 100% town sucks and i live in town
, i wished i like on a hill all alone with no neighbors to worry about. I would rather be single then argue with a gf.
I have a few neighbors, but nothing like town and everyone on the hill grows so it is all good that way.

And I hear ya on the arguing, it has been years but I do not miss it.

Fire Bean

Fire Bean

200kg is quite an ambition. I wouldn't even know where to begin when it comes to moving that quantity. No point having that amount if it's not gone in a few months.

Top Bottom