Which of Alien's Genetics have seeded/hermed for you?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Hermie'd or seeded?

• Alien Grenades

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moonwalker OG

• Evil Kneivel OG

• Tahoe Alien F2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Wanting to order some Alien gear that has the lowest % of causing me herm/seed issues. Let me know what you're experiences were with these strains. Production? Quality?

Please, no Alien bashing here, I want solid feedback.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I've grew Lemon Alien Dawg,Galactic Tahoe,& StarFighter with no issues at all.. I've also run Fruity Pebbles OG (aliens cut) & sour pebbles (rivals cut) I have never had a issue with aliens work

Interesting Goo, thanks. That's some serious fire you've got your hands on.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Like goo I have grown LAD,optimus,kraken and starfighter with no issues either,having said that i have personally seen and know of other great growers(way better than me) who have had hermie issues,sometimes a whole damn room.Dont know what the answer is,you buy the the beans you take your chances,there is some fire in there if you can find it,good luck green.

waayne

waayne

I've ran Tahoe Alien Bubblegum, Ewok, LAD, Alien Grenades, Crash Helmet and Alien Mystery Strain
along with Aliens cut of FPOG

I've had few problems with Alien gear and found nice phenos,but fishwhistle is right on point!
Seed runs are always an adventure:)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

i think you should have a 6th choice- "i know how to grow weed without it going hermie on me!"

I agree, however, I am simply trying to determine which strain individuals have had the worst luck with. I've seen Alien's gear grown from VERY reputable grower's and seed.

619ster

619ster

No experience with the ones listed, but did have a male Alien Rock Candy autoflower on me. That's it.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Is this thread really necessary at this point , dude has left because of this - trying to make him commit suicide now - the only strain i have seen with issues was the lemon alien dawg ..... let it be ....just mho.....no offense but kinda like throwing gas on the fire

Respect Alien
SoSeRtHc1 -

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Is this thread really necessary at this point , dude has left because of this - trying to make him commit suicide now - the only strain i have seen with issues was the lemon alien dawg ..... let it be ....just mho.....no offense but kinda like throwing gas on the fire

Respect Alien
SoSeRtHc1 -

I understand where you're coming from but as a consumer who is still interested in buying his gear, it is certainly necessary. The guy offered a product to the public, he has to be open to some criticism, this is how business works.

Though as I have stated, and from what has been submitted thus far, their isn't to be any Alien 'bashing' going on here. Just fellow farmers helping another farmer make a selection. I appreciated Alien's contributions to this farm just as much as you did and it should be evident in the fact I'm trying to load up on his gear.

jlr42024

jlr42024

Respect SOS! GL your title to your thread makes it sound like all of A's gear is suspect and your trying to sift threw the duds when in reality the duds are far and few between. Yes people had issues and A bounced without addressing it but what did you want from him, free seeds for everybody gimme a break not to mention its widely known A gave away more of his prized cuts, crosses and seeds then he auctioned! It's our fault for putting him up on such a pedestal so early in his career that made him an easy target. Name a single breeder that hasn't had issues with there gear and if you can I'm sorry you just weren't aware said breeder had issues because they did a better job testing and so potential problems are discarded. We all rushed A to release his creations begging him with each cross he pictured. I for one feel as though A could of been one of the elite he's got the skills he just lacks costumer service. I know it's been said before but just look at jj and the chemdawg hermie issue which I believe was worse then A's and it didn't destroy him because of the difference in how the situation was handled.
Until you get your hands on just a decent pheno of any cross from A let alone a grail pheno it's impossible to understand Alien isn't just crossing random clone only strains he somehow has an unmatched ability to find certain phenos of C only strains cross them and remarkably improve on them tremendously!
Stay up A and thanks for dramatically improving my garden! You'll be missed...

soserthc1

soserthc1

I understand where you're coming from but as a consumer who is still interested in buying his gear, it is certainly necessary. The guy offered a product to the public, he has to be open to some criticism, this is how business works.

Though as I have stated, and from what has been submitted thus far, their isn't to be any Alien 'bashing' going on here. Just fellow farmers helping another farmer make a selection. I appreciated Alien's contributions to this farm just as much as you did and it should be evident in the fact I'm trying to load up on his gear.

you have a valid point my friend but this is gonna breed more drama imho it would of been best to just pm someone like Delae oe Waayne or Goo and they would of gave you a better answer but again just my opinion and my comments are not against you as your a man and can start any thread you like ..... again just my opinion that stuff like this will cause us to never see alien gear again and will get info from people who don't have proper environments ..... all are good strains - i would pass on the lemon alien dog as that was the mostly talked about herm ......

peace
SoSerTHC1

Latest posts

Top Bottom