Which of these two strains yields best?

• Thread starter Dextromaniac
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dextromaniac

So to be honest for my first grow I am expecting to yield at least 5 ounces dried and cured. May be high expectations, I do not think so. I made my "final decision" on strains at least 50 times but I go crazy looking at all these strains.​

When I shop for seeds I like to choose what looks best in the picture first, than read the genetics/strain information. I cut back my seed purchase from 72 bucks to about 35-40 to save money to buy more soil, but I am stuck between two strains.​
I have my 12 Afghan seeds from '72 I plan to germinate 5 of those puppies and hope to get 3 female.​
I also would love to buy some seeds, I decided Nirvana seeds are the way to go for my first grow. I love how they look.​
I will be shopping here​
I currently am holding an interest with Nirvana Wonder Woman and Nirvana Swiss Cheese. I love how Nirvana Wonder Woman looks I think its the coolest short stubby plant I ever seen.​
But to be honest I want to get the biggest yield I can get, 5 ounces would make me feel eh, sorta happy thats some stuff to smoke, money maker ya know. I have till tomorrow morning to make my decision, and the growing conditions these babies will be growing in are fantastic, the hot hot sun, the direct sunlight from sun up to sun down, the soil will be the best I can get and the nutes I feed it will give it happiness =D​
If you grown Nirvana seeds or have any expertise with Nirvana strains give me your input!​
And as a side note to be more honest I'm growing this year to buy a car, I have had a license for years now and well...I never owned my own car.​

WV Mike

WV Mike

Dextromaniac, I came across your post and was intrigued by it. It is now November; how was your season? Get your 5 ounces? What will you do different next year? I myself try not to make too many lofty predictions. Anything you come out with is smoke you didn't have before, and that's they way I try to think about it. As far as buying a mail order seed based on a picture you see, there is an excellent chance the seeds you order won't look a thing like their picture after you grow them out at home. Way too many variables. Instead, try to go by personal experience and what YOU think gets YOU the highest, or do a little research in the testimonials from other growers. They are the best source for info. Much better than any advertisement. All the same I hope your year was a big success and keep up the good work. We all fight on the same side!

Konto

Konto

Just get something crossed with big bud, and give it optimal growing environment. What light system you using?

Top Bottom