Which OG is the most Lemony?

• Thread starter Sshfan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sshfan

Sshfan

Which OG from the Cali Connection should I go with for the most intense lemon flavor?

Anyone know when the next release of Larry or Tahoe OG will be?

Thanks for the help.

S

slimjoint

id say the sfv is most.
but you cant go wrong with any of the ogs try the raskal if you get a chance all my phenos were lemony to an extent some more than others.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmmm. I have to say that my ChemValley Kush smells & taste the best and has the most lemon fuel dankness so far. Best of both worlds if ya ask me..

R

Rabbi

Neither are OG but one was bread to an OG. Lemon stinky and Lemon Larry

Rushoe

Rushoe

I have toked on rascal og and swerves sfv from beans I didn't like them nothing lemon about it.But then again maybe it was just a different phenos ...The ones that came out more lemon was from dna. there sfv and #18 was bomb....Not sure if this helps good luck

B

Bigb89

i havent personally tried any besides my 2 phenos of Rascals og but both of them had some nice lemon funk to them. My smaller yielding pheno especially stinks like lemon skunk fuel ha not sure which way it leans sfv or fire cut but ill post pics in couple weeks when i chop her.

S

Swerve

sfv is lemon pledge pinesol
larry lemon pledge fuel
tahoe lemon fuel skunk funk
raskals lemon fuel

rushoe you prob had a more affy leaning pheno ie more cleaner not much lemon

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I would say that Swerves SFV cut that i have has had the most lemon taste for sure!

W

whiteflower420

I love my ChemValleyKush(lemon fuel)! DNA Lemon Skunk I have is a total different lemon flavor too(sweeter)!

F

fuzzy

LL

I had a lemon larry that was full of lemony goodness.I lost her when i moved though.Popped some more the other day trying to get it back. peace,fuzzy

Sshfan

Sshfan

Thanks for the help everyone. I think the Larry is the one I am looking for. I have tried several different cuts without any success.

The OG I am looking for tasted like you bit straight into a lemon with a little fuel to it. The buds were golden and red and looked like the Tahoe from the pics in this forum.

I believe from these descriptions that the Larry could be my best bet.

I do have the Chemdog #4 but I need that lemony OG to make my collection complete.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
on my raskal og's the most lemony candy stinky lemon pledge is the sfv dom pheno. The fire dom pheno smells meat so far with some hint of fuel and lemon.

I always heard sfv was the most lemony og out there.

urbanite420

urbanite420

Hmmm. I have to say that my ChemValley Kush smells & taste the best and has the most lemon fuel dankness so far. Best of both worlds if ya ask me..

Fascinating, In my last grow my CVK is very floral almost like lavender, with a kushy funk and my OG Raskal is Lemon lemon fuel dank.

R

rswsound

There is a strain called the LEMON. It taste dead on lemon starburst. It may also go by Route 66. Nothing compares in taste. if you want true lemon flavor find this strain. Believe that....

M

MASSES 420KING

I love my ChemValleyKush(lemon fuel)! DNA Lemon Skunk I have is a total different lemon flavor too(sweeter)!

im waiting on my sfv og kush to gget here from the farm but i gotta say my lemon skunk from dna was just that lemony skunky funkyness yes it is sweet tasting and smelling but it definatley has that american skunky funk to it you know thr raw skunk:banana:

C

cali2

I have three purple og sfv at week 8. Got the seeds last year and finally ran some. Two of the three are lemony sweetness with some mild fuel as an after note. One which has the biggest buds is a little more like fruit punch. All of them are uber dank! No purple though. lol

S

Surfr

I also am on the hunt for the most lemony strain that swerve offers. I didn't quite find the super lemon in any of my Lemon loarrys.... I am very tempted to pop two packs of the Tahoe, but I am keeping my options open.. I am torn between Raskals OG and the Tahoe. 2 packs of one or one pack of each??

L

LEBDOG

I also am on the hunt for the most lemony strain that swerve offers. I didn't quite find the super lemon in any of my Lemon loarrys.... I am very tempted to pop two packs of the Tahoe, but I am keeping my options open.. I am torn between Raskals OG and the Tahoe. 2 packs of one or one pack of each??

You want the lemon GO Raskal or even Julius Caesar, you want Pine, GO Tahoe. That's my opinion and I have grown both a few times.

Top Bottom