Which OG Kush was used by Motarebel?

• Thread starter Stoner Gardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stoner Gardener

Hi all. Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere.
I'm curious about which OG Kush Motarebel used in the OG Kush seeds he had made availabe at GSA's site around 2004 or 2005. They were/are amazing, but I did not even know there were so many OG Kush's until much later than I acquired these seeds.
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
All the best.
SG

S

Stoner Gardener

Thanks d-P :)
So, if I'm doing my searches correctly, these would have been from the Ghost cut..?

Can someone offer their own experience growing out Ogers S2's? My experience with the seeds I popped was short lived for security reasons, but I remember them having a sativa growth structure.

Even if someone can point me to other threads that spotlight these plants, it would be greatly appreciated.

D

d-P

if you search over @ the gsa forums for ogers, you'll probably find most of what you're looking for with pics from myself and a few others along with info from mota and jdog and others regarding og vs. ogers etc. back in like '06 when he was selling there

the plants i got were imo the best qualities of an og-type plant, regardless of which one, i've had to date...noticeable stretch but not as bad as most, yield bumped, frosty as can be, and great lemon pledge candy smell/taste

S

Stoner Gardener

Awesome! There's never any doubt when it comes to the quality of Mota's gear.
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction d-P.

C

CowabungaRon

Mota was using ogre kush. He never worked with real og until recently. His old bubba crosses are legit since he used the cowabunga bubba clone.

Surfs Up!

D

d-P

it's ogers...ogre is a pheno of sensi star, not the same thing thanks

S

Stoner Gardener

Thanks again d-P. I really enjoyed reading your chat with Mota at the gsa site. You either asked, answered or had the questions on my mind answered on that thread. All the best. SG.

D

d-P

good deal, kinda sucks a lot of my pics over there aren't still there as i had a few bigger ones going i was gonna link ya to for a good idea of what to expect, but alas such is the internet i guess heheh...take care

Top Bottom