Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Archive Hellraiser

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Reserva Privada Kosher Kush

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
N

nightmarecreature

IMO, crossing pure OGs is downgrading. They are best left alone or crossed to other pure OGs. It just waters them down to cross them to non ogs.

Reactions: kgp
Pineapple207

Pineapple207

His intent on crossing the nl into it was to reinforce it's hardiness for growing outdoor in the northeast and I've gotta say it worked, if the accident I just had is any indication (everything but this and my pineapple died). I wanna use the Casper or other og reg for a male so I can get rid of some of the nl traits but keep it's hardiness

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

Also I plan on running large numbers of seeds pheno hunting even if I have to do it batch by batch keeping the best out of each.

N

nightmarecreature

His intent on crossing the nl into it was to reinforce it's hardiness for growing outdoor in the northeast and I've gotta say it worked, if the accident I just had is any indication (everything but this and my pineapple died). I wanna use the Casper or other og reg for a male so I can get rid of some of the nl traits but keep it's hardiness

The OGs are hardy, I run them as cold as 28F for several hours but 28F-32F is right around the danger zone. I would only use a cross if you need something sturdy and you cant support them. OGs need stakes in flower on most of them.

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

Ok, I'll definitely keep it around at least one plant but I think I'll take your advice and not bother with making a cross at least till I have a greenhouse or outdoor space where the light is free.

Top Bottom