Which One For Caterpillars

• Thread starter Kygiacomo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Hey guys i was looking at ConserveSc(sea madiens advice) to control CATs but i also found another product which is the same ingredient but its more concentrated its called EntrustSC. which will do the job most effecientlly? thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, if you can get Entrust then get that and start with the lowest dosing rate.

Just double checked the labels, yeah, if you can get Entrust, get that.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Thanks sea that will be the one i go with. its a bit spendy but i dont care bc i lost alot of buds this year due to fkn cats. that will not happen again! for flower i will be using entrust,monetryBt,actinovate and serenade and mix them with my Ewc tea and spray the shit out my plants up to week 6 of flower. thanks again SM

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Look into DiPel instead of the Monterey Bt. You are most welcome!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

will check it out thanks. is it better and have more spores?

Edit: just had a look at it and its a hell of alot more concentrated!! fuck u caterpillars im coming for ur ass next year.!! thanks so much SM i really appreciate u hooking me up with these products bc i would have never knew they existed.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you ever see a small white butterfly land on your plant it isnt spreading pollen. It is actually a cabbage moth and they lay their eggs on plants and flowers. The cabbage worm then hatches and eats said plant before turning into another moth. I am not sure if they would lay eggs on canabis but I am sure there are some that would.
A mosquito net could save you tons of stress and heartache.
Beware of imposter necter collectors and check the undersides of your leaves for small eggsacks, if you get them before they hatch its the best. Good luck

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

If you ever see a small white butterfly land on your plant it isnt spreading pollen. It is actually a cabbage moth and they lay their eggs on plants and flowers. The cabbage worm then hatches and eats said plant before turning into another moth. I am not sure if they would lay eggs on canabis but I am sure there are some that would.
A mosquito net could save you tons of stress and heartache.
Beware of imposter necter collectors and check the undersides of your leaves for small eggsacks, if you get them before they hatch its the best. Good luck
ya i found a cluster of eggs on one my leaves. it had like 4 rows of 4-5 in it and i only found one on my plant. i was lucky with this one and i got to harvest it before the bastards hatched. i cant use a net bc im a guerilla grower so spraying will be best for me. i kill all bugs except lady bugs or praying mantis's on my plants if i see them,but i dont usally see much bc im only there 1-2 times a week for a couple of mins

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The eggs might just scrape off, too.
The cabbage worm then hatches and eats said plant before turning into another moth. I am not sure if they would lay eggs on canabis but I am sure there are some that would.
They do, I believe that's the number one source of bud worms, myself. They're a species that likes Brassicaes, which can include mustards. Which grow wild all across the state.

@Kygiacomo -- VERY glad to be of help!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

yes they most certinaly do lay eggs. i removed the leave and busted the eggs with a rock. @Seamaiden u have helped me alot more then u know,just reading ur posts on here and icmag. :bookworm:

Scoopaloop

Scoopaloop

Are these the same little white butterfies/moths that fly around during the day.I see alot of them in my grass. If they are the same, I have alot of tthem, guess i will have to leave her netted all day or use neem?

E

encladd

Are these the same little white butterfies/moths that fly around during the day.I see alot of them in my grass. If they are the same, I have alot of tthem, guess i will have to leave her netted all day or use neem?
Yes. They tend to lay the eggs at night, so that's when you want to use the net. They're also super territorial. You can make white plastic cutouts of the moths and stick them in your plants and they'll stay away. Google is your friend for that one.

Top Bottom