Which One Gives You The Bigger Hard On? Cool Vs. Warm

• Thread starter straincreation
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

so which do you prefer ladies and gentlemen?

• cool

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • warm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • both are worth my while

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • love um both but cool takes it

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • love um both but warm takes it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
straincreation

straincreation

sorry if my title is provoking i just need an answer and this should real in some eyeballs. so i have a question i need answered. i personally like a cooler picture and there are some who prefer warmer. so i wanna know what the majority rules so i can put up photos that will be enjoyed by all so here is two pics same bud, cool vs. warm which do you prefer. ill put a poll to make it easier thank you all who participate,the answers will be helpful across the boards.:)
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 7
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 8

here is 2 more that arent the same profile but they are the same flower.
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 5
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 6

thanks again farmer.
happy farmin;)

Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 2
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 3
Which one gives you the bigger hard on cool vs warm 4
Toaster79

Toaster79

Neutral, daylight color. If artificial lighting I prefer around 4000K-4500K with as high as possible CRI. That way colours come out natural and realistic, and it's easier to make proper exposure.

straincreation

straincreation

Neutral, daylight color. If artificial lighting I prefer around 4000K-4500K with as high as possible CRI. That way colours come out natural and realistic, and it's easier to make proper exposure.
well ya who doesnt, but these are all under hps. so here is my dilema of all the RGB, exposure, and white balances that my cam is capable of these are of my favs. not pics just spectrum, so this is where my question lies.
happy farmin;)

sun

sun

those are both nice pictures Straincreation , I may be slightly leaning to warm . I just hate those bright hps or led pics that are orange or purple.

Top Bottom